• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,319 posts in this topic

I wonder if board member eccomic will post his Canadian rarities.If ever my pc is back to normal I have several Crime that have different colour strikes...haven't posted them in years.Great stories all!I'm going to dig out my box of reprints and look for your letters!!

Fresh in from Toronto...... and I could never have a "favorite" E.C. cover..... but if I could, this would be a contender. First copy I've ever owned :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

WeirdScience16_zps31040cb5.jpg

On my short list of favorite EC covers (thumbs u

fifties...pm me if you ever wanna work on tradsies!!!Love those,a first sighting for me...

Here is the first EC I ever got as a young teen,years later saw the restoration,but,that was 25 years ago...(I bought it)

7c3b8d35-0207-4fc3-b00c-bc628d59406d_zps0a72116a.jpg

Just got back from the con a little while ago. I inquired at every vendor for E.C's and only one had any at all. Slim pickings indeed but I am pretty happy with the book I finally chose to be my first original E.C./ pre-code horror in my collection. It's been a long time coming.

ZCfy8KT.jpg

Edited by Couchy81