• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,319 posts in this topic

Just got back from the con a little while ago. I inquired at every vendor for E.C's and only one had any at all. Slim pickings indeed but I am pretty happy with the book I finally chose to be my first original E.C./ pre-code horror in my collection. It's been a long time coming.

ZCfy8KT.jpg

Another amazing coincidence! TFTC 34 was also my first original EC, purchased back in 1981. I no longer have it, however. In fact, I currently only have one original issue of Crypt (probably my favorite Crypt cover):

TftC46_CGC_zps7e97f796.jpg

here's the rest of my Moon Girl run

1,2,6,7 and 8.

Thanks Hap! (worship)

Love seeing those first two issues and the overall evolution of this title. From A Moon, a Girl, Romance to Moon Girl Fights Crime! :applause:

Just got back from the con a little while ago. I inquired at every vendor for E.C's and only one had any at all. Slim pickings indeed but I am pretty happy with the book I finally chose to be my first original E.C./ pre-code horror in my collection. It's been a long time coming.

ZCfy8KT.jpg

Another amazing coincidence! TFTC 34 was also my first original EC, purchased back in 1981. I no longer have it, however. In fact, I currently only have one original issue of Crypt (probably my favorite Crypt cover):

TftC46_CGC_zps7e97f796.jpg

Haha what are the odds? too funny.

Yea that cover is a beauty, if I ever came across a copy for sale at a show I'd likely pick it up if the price wasn't too exorbitant.

mgr12_f.jpg

Nice Ed - the EC romance books can be comparatively brutal to obtain in decent shape (I've only managed to acquire a handful).

This was my first (about 25 years ago at SDCC)... haven't personally seen another since.

a2d85102-4bcb-4a37-9ee6-1f0cee86b73a_zps9af87fb7.jpg

This was my first (about 25 years ago at SDCC)... haven't personally seen another since.

a2d85102-4bcb-4a37-9ee6-1f0cee86b73a_zps9af87fb7.jpg

Very, very nice, yourself! That #11 is the only Saddle Romances issue I'm missing...it's tough, tough, tough.

:takeit::D