• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,319 posts in this topic

On 4/17/2022 at 3:08 PM, PreHero said:

Do you how long they've been doing the EC labeled cans?  Found 5 or 6 different PFTC labeled cans on-line.

Appears an empty can sells for $10-20 w/shipping on ebay!

This is the full line except for the airplane and the guillotine covers (TFTC 43 and 27). They’ve been at it for a couple of years, and the first EC one was the one with TFTC 22 on the cover. There were 2 PFTC releases prior to that with non-EC label art

On 4/17/2022 at 3:24 PM, IngelsFan said:

This is the full line except for the airplane and the guillotine covers (TFTC 43 and 27). They’ve been at it for a couple of years, and the first EC one was the one with TFTC 22 on the cover. There were 2 PFTC releases prior to that with non-EC label art

Those are the ones I found in my search, plus the non-EC label.  Sorry I missed the TFTC 40.  Cool idea!

Just opened one and it's a nice smooth pale...Cheers!  :cheers:

Thanks for pictures and info!  (thumbsu

PFTC #43 beer 3.jpg

On 4/23/2022 at 6:48 PM, conan09279 said:

Picked these up at the Little Giants show today. Finally completed my Shock Suspenstories run. That 10 was a pain in the butt to find. 

FAEEE7B9-F94E-438D-A78B-48DB2E79D556.jpeg

Congrats! An amazing feat to complete an EC run. In Jan I completed my new trend EC collection. Last one? Crypt of Terror #18. Got a solid copy at actually a decent price. 

On 4/26/2022 at 1:03 AM, KirbyJack said:

Wow.

It seems like Heritage is the first to see those kinds of price spikes in the market. It's hard for me to imagine mid-grade copies of that book consistently fetching a grand plus, but I guess it's a new world.

It is. To be fair most of the higher grade copies (8.0 and up) have no documented sales in some years, so if they came to the market I'm sure they would exceed that price. Nevertheless, it's not what I expected (at all) as it was only on about $80 or so before it came up for the live auction. The market continues to surprise...

On 4/25/2022 at 4:45 PM, goldust40 said:

Last night on Heritage an Impact 1 in 5.0 went for $1300, which is over five times what that book last sold for in that grade. Some new recognition for Krigstein, no doubt.

But it makes no sense….it’s not even the Charlton variant, which is supposed to be scarcer.