• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comicsforcash.com?

169 posts in this topic

And I'll do it again next time I see something like this, Scott. Or are you going to vote me off the island?

Geez Loweez - i hate to see so many folks i like get so embroiled in this.

maybe it's time for everyone to take a step back before this gets out of hand.

seems like it's run it's course anyway - let's let everyone make there own decisions, regarding this seller, moving forward.......... smile.gif

I agree w/ Harry. Let's move on. We're accomplishing nothing other than getting pizzed at one another. frown.gif

What the [#@$%!!!] do you know? makepoint.gif

stooges.gif

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Still upset about my Byrne comment, eh? poke2.gif

You made a comment about Byrne?!? 893whatthe.gif

That's it...I'm outta here. I will no longer subject myself to your endless hate-mongering and insults. Good day.... mad.gif

Intermission

Know what you guys need? Some good reading material. May I suggest the following:

Avengers 196- 1st Taskmaster

Hulk 212- 1st Constrictor

ASM 136- 1st Harry as GG

FF 211- 1st Terrax

X-MEN 108- 1st John Byrne on X-MEN

Interested?

If so...go HERE and outbid Comicwiz. poke2.gif

banghead.gif

On a serious note, I think I'm going to have to agree with Burntboy's opinion. I can understand the public service element to help fellow members make an informed choice, and for this, a big thanks to Brad. However this matter has to level off to the point where its now everyone elses prerogative whether they want to bring CS their business.

On repeated occassions, I too had been the subject of extreme criticism, baseless fingerpointing and false accusations that called into question my integrity, my credibility and reputation (even by some of the most vocal participants in this very thread), and I can certainly empathize with the comments made by some forum members already about how matters like this can sometimes be taken overboard.

If you don't have a beef, like Nikos and Diva, then what difference does it make to you?

Because I consider you guys my friends, including Scott, and I've always thought that one of the best things about these boards was the dissemination of information about less-than-ethical sellers and dealers. This isn't complicated. It isn't about who can argue better or who can write the wittiest retort. It's about watching each other's rears, and maybe saving each other a few bucks. I don't expect everyone to see it that way, and there are obviously people who disagree with what I did. But I don't do witchhunts. That's an unfair characterisation.

Anyway, I have had several pms with Comics_Supply....we understand each other I believe, and I think the outcome of all this well be better for CS and for anyone that sends business his way. I promised him I would let it go, and unless anyone else wants to drag it out....I'll stick by that.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Gas Truck, Red

This is becoming as involved as the Tdcomix and CGG/PGA web of lies.

If ComicSupply was/is involved or is that Dickwad Seller is reason enough not to do business with them.

I was considering placing an order with them, but now I may have to wait and see what transpires.

27_laughing.gif I'm sure that carries a lot of weight to it, hypocrite. yay.gifpoke2.gifyay.gifpoke2.gifyay.gifpoke2.gif

I didn't threaten to not use them. I just said I would wait and see. I don't even pretend that my order will make or break them, unlike some boastful lawyers I know of. poke2.gif

You need a reading comprehension class. You've obviously been spending too much time talking to Duncan, because his stupidity is rubbing off on you. makepoint.gif

poke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gif

yay.gif

In order to be effective in flame war, you need to post in a more timely manner. You can't post hours or days later when you think of something good to say. foreheadslap.gif

Some of you guys are the most unforgiving sumperson_without_enough_empathyes I've ever seen. I hope you live up to your own lofty standards at all times in your daily lives, or the self-loathing must reach a fever pitch.

I strive to everyday thank you very much. And supporting established scam artists isn't at the top of my priorities right now...

Jim

Well congratulations, Mr. Perfect. Try not to get too lonely up there on that high horse, because most of the rest of us are going to screw up every now and then. hail.gif

"...and isn't it ironic, don't ya think?"

After a while it is like beating a dead horse.

uploaded_deadhorse.gif

that's a horse? looks like Don Cherrys dog spud after it rolled around in [#@$%!!!]. 893whatthe.gif

Clive needs to post more and entertain like he does on the CPG boards, some of the stuff he comes out with is great, we need Bella here too, she's a sweetheart with a lazer tounge takeit.gif

uploaded_deadhorse.gif

that's a horse? looks like Don Cherrys dog spud after it rolled around in [#@$%!!!]. 893whatthe.gif

Clive needs to post more and entertain like he does on the CPG boards, some of the stuff he comes out with is great, we need Bella here too, she's a sweetheart with a lazer tounge takeit.gif

Laser tounge!?!?! 893whatthe.gif You can have it! insane.gif

Btw, this thread feels verrrrrrrry familiar. You're ALL [#@$%!!!] nuts/retarded and I hate every last one of you.

Love,

Khaos flowerred.gif

uploaded_deadhorse.gif

Btw, this thread feels verrrrrrrry familiar. You're ALL [#@$%!!!] nuts/retarded and I hate every last one of you.

Love,

Khaos flowerred.gif

aww and I was just starting to feel the love

or it might just be gas confused-smiley-013.gif

uploaded_deadhorse.gif

Love,

Khaos flowerred.gif

aww and I was just starting to feel the love

or it might just be gas confused-smiley-013.gif

It can be difficult to differentiate between the two in this place.

uploaded_deadhorse.gif

Love,

Khaos flowerred.gif

zbs321.gif

Brad, personally I want to thank you for the heads up, and like I said, come to Boston in September for the Convention, I have a nice bottle waiting for you.

Scott, I see where you are coming from, defending someone who has done you no harm. When I confronted Clive here on the boards, I wasnt trying to come smelling like anything. I never mentioned him prior to when I knew for a fact it was him. It was my beef with them, and should have kept it out of the boards, but I thought at the time, maybe other forum members should get a heads up on what this guy is all about.

This forum, however imperfect it is, is great to come to, get info, some great books and advice. No need for you and Brad, couple of people that I have total respect for, to bicker.

Brad, personally I want to thank you for the heads up, and like I said, come to Boston in September for the Convention, I have a nice bottle waiting for you.

Scott, I see where you are coming from, defending someone who has done you no harm. When I confronted Clive here on the boards, I wasnt trying to come smelling like anything. I never mentioned him prior to when I knew for a fact it was him. It was my beef with them, and should have kept it out of the boards, but I thought at the time, maybe other forum members should get a heads up on what this guy is all about.

This forum, however imperfect it is, is great to come to, get info, some great books and advice. No need for you and Brad, couple of people that I have total respect for, to bicker.

Nikos,

My "smelling like a rose" comment had only to do with your choice of language used at a woman (who, admittedly, had a far fouler tongue than you did 27_laughing.gif). I was not referring to you having done anything wrong in the transaction, nor was I saying that you don't have a right to be pizzed at the guy or that you should have kept it private.

You are right that there is a lot of good that comes from people publicizing scam artists when they have had problems with them, and I wasn't "defending" Clive's actions against you or David. I also told Clive that I didn't appreciate him spamming the forums with a shill to attract business to his site (something that affects all of us).

You don't mind if I bicker with Deathlok though, right?

Hey Rick: 893censored-thumb.gifscrewy.gifpoke2.gif

It's always open season on DL. insane.gif

He is the man, behind the man, behind the man, behind the man.

OK, I give up. confused-smiley-013.gif I had assumed you were just being sarcastic when you wrote this.. But what exactly did you mean by this statement?

In all of your PM's to me over the past 6 weeks, you have signed them Russel. When we speak over the phone.. you say it is.. Russ

What am I missing..

Where did this Clive name come from?

FFB just stated I was not defending Clive's actions..

What name should I call you?

What exactly did you mean by the man, behind the man?

Is it just that your CPG name is Clive or something like that?

Sorry for the confusion..

Could you please clear this up for me?

Ze-

893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gifdevil.gifpoke2.gif

It's always open season on DL. insane.gif

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Having read all this I only wanted to say one thing:

Red Hook, I hope you continue the "detective" threads. I find them to be great reading and a learning experience for me as I tread the Ebay shark-infested waters!

As far as CS goes, I've had no dealings with him but he wouldn't give me any free tickets, dammit.

hm, I hear Jim has a certificate available!

hehehe