• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2015!!! JUNE 19-21

285 posts in this topic

if you are looking for a hulk 181, this is the show for you...I should have 15-25 diff copies available (been trying to buy faster than I sell!)

I expect great deals with such a vast inventory. ;):foryou:

all books will be priced with my best price...that's "the " deal :)

looking forward to checking out your inventory again this year. always a plethora of grades on key books :)

After seeing the quality of his $1/$2 books I'm looking forward to hitting his cheapo boxes.

if you are looking for a hulk 181, this is the show for you...I should have 15-25 diff copies available (been trying to buy faster than I sell!)

looking forward to checking out your inventory again this year. always a plethora of grades on key books :)

After seeing the quality of his $1/$2 books I'm looking forward to hitting his cheapo boxes.

We have 4 booths at Tampa. That gives us the space so We will have 50+ boxes of 5/$1, 4/$1 and 2/$1 , in addition to 40+ boxes of $1-$2 books

We have 4 booths at Tampa. That gives us the space so We will have 50+ boxes of 5/$1, 4/$1 and 2/$1 , in addition to 40+ boxes of $1-$2 books

How much is the shuttle from Charlotte to Tampa? :insane:

If anyone has ever bought any of my $2, $3 or $5 comics they know I have some great comics at great prices.

Well for Heroes Con I will have 20 boxes or more of such (all neatly organized) with 16 brand new for a Heroes debut. If you like Marvel and DC silver and bronze then don't be late to my booth on Friday because these will go very fast.

I will also have some other various comics in these boxes from 1940's-1990's.

And my regular priced inventory is pretty cool too.

I'm at booths 512/611.

Leroy

If anyone has ever bought any of my $2, $3 or $5 comics they know I have some great comics at great prices.

Well for Heroes Con I will have 20 boxes or more of such (all neatly organized) with 16 brand new for a Heroes debut. If you like Marvel and DC silver and bronze then don't be late to my booth on Friday because these will go very fast.

I'm at booths 512/611.

Leroy

Is going to your booth Thurs evening too early? :whistle:

I'm at booths 512/611.

Leroy

You're getting in early? :(

I'm at booths 512/611.

Leroy

Yes it is. I'm not doing any sales before the doors open on Friday until the public can attend. Some people travel a long way and spend a lot of money and I feel they deserve a booth that has not been picked over before they step foot on floor.

I'm at booths 512/611.

Leroy

Yes it is. I'm not doing any sales before the doors open on Friday until the public can attend. Some people travel a long way and spend a lot of money and I feel they deserve a booth that has not been picked over before they step foot on floor.

It was more of a joke but your response is ironic since I will be spending a fair amount of money and am flying in from Toronto. :)

I'm at booths 512/611.

Leroy

You're getting in early? :(

I believe my flight lands about 9 so setup is probaly closed by then. As early as possible Friday. :)

I'm at booths 512/611.

Leroy

:headbang:

Will have a TON of new stock for Heroes. Picked up a few small collections (quality) and have been getting back a few shipments from CGC as well.

Will also have a fair amount of supplies (top loaders, mylars/mylites, etc) and some toys.

Come check us out. Pretty sure we're in 820/822, just like last year!!

I can't wait to fly the red-eye in this year.

Yes, I planned it this way this year.

Woo hoo

Will have a TON of new stock for Heroes. Picked up a few small collections (quality) and have been getting back a few shipments from CGC as well.

Will also have a fair amount of supplies (top loaders, mylars/mylites, etc) and some toys.

excellent, i need more mylites.

I'll stop by if it's cool?

I'll stop by if it's cool?

We're cool...I've gotten past our little tiffs and would enjoy conversation. You have to introduce yourself or wear a shirt that says:

"Ask me about Logan's 510"