• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2015!!! JUNE 19-21

285 posts in this topic

I may have to quit screwing around and add this show to my 2016 schedule. hm

If you are within 1,000 miles, it's worth driving or flying to. Maybe not the breadth of material of a SDCC or Chicago, but it's always been a fantastic buying show for me. And on those years where it shares the weekend with Philly, it's even better, as a lot of people choose the venue further north, leaving more of the good stuff for the rest of us.

That's one of the main reasons I'm excited for the show. I've seen most of the show stock for the dealers in the mid-west and it will be nice to see what books reside in the southeast of the US.

Aside from an action 1 there shouldn't be a book you can't find at this show...

I used to bring action 1 and tec 27, etc to the show...don't any more...

understandably so. You become more of a museum of people just wanting to look at that point id think..

Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it this year which is a huge disappointment. I really loved the amazing amount of artists in one place who would do commissions and show off their pages. For anyone on the fence, it really is a great time. I just don't think I can justify the cost of the trip this year.

Dear Collectors,

Please, please, please bring want lists to shows. Don't leave them in the room, in the hotel, in the car, at home, etc. It saves you time in looking through boxes of stuff, getting one you didn't need, and missing ones that you need but look familiar. Most of us dealers aren't trying to rip you off because you show an interest in a particular issue, we just want to show you that we have the issue you need in case you want to see it. It will save you a lot of time, especially at shows like Heroes where there are so many dealers.

Thanks for letting me rant.

id like to find a nice copy of silver surfer 3 this go around. Ive found plenty of copies at heroes but not alot of 9.0 and up.
I sold a nice copy at mega con in 9.4, but alas, was the only nice copy I had

id like to find a nice copy of silver surfer 3 this go around. Ive found plenty of copies at heroes but not alot of 9.0 and up.
I sold a nice copy at mega con in 9.4, but alas, was the only nice copy I had

Yea, this seems to be what im finding everywhere.

I've got an 8.0, an 8.5 and two 9.0s :banana:

Suck it Gator! :P

raw or graded?

raw or graded?

Knowing Brock; my guess is that they are graded.

Psy

raw or graded?

Psy

^^

But have a raw one as well...might be VF-

raw or graded?

Psy

^^

But have a raw one as well...might be VF-

I'll be looking to pick up a few SS issues to try and complete my run; so I might be interested in the that one or the 8.0 graded if Orange doesn't want either.

Psy

I was originally planning to go to Heroes this year, but some family expenses have come up recently that have made the trip seem like too much of an expense. That being said, I was hoping to get a commission from someone who will be doing them at the show, but is not taking a pre-show list. If anyone would be willing to swing by a table and commission a piece for me, please PM me so we can make arrangements! I know it's an inconvenience, but it would mean a lot to me!

And I hope you all have an amazing time. The line up this year is STELLAR!