• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2015!!! JUNE 19-21

285 posts in this topic

I may have to quit screwing around and add this show to my 2016 schedule. hm

If you are within 1,000 miles, it's worth driving or flying to. Maybe not the breadth of material of a SDCC or Chicago, but it's always been a fantastic buying show for me. And on those years where it shares the weekend with Philly, it's even better, as a lot of people choose the venue further north, leaving more of the good stuff for the rest of us.

If you are within 1,000 miles, it's worth driving or flying to. Maybe not the breadth of material of a SDCC or Chicago, but it's always been a fantastic buying show for me. And on those years where it shares the weekend with Philly, it's even better, as a lot of people choose the venue further north, leaving more of the good stuff for the rest of us.

My wife and I just flew to Tampa via Charlotte from KC, and the discovery that I would have a direct flight to Charlotte has reawakened my long-time desire to check this show out. It's just too bad I'd have to start my trip at the KC airport, which I now harbor a burning hatred for after flying through it only the one time.

That's one of the main reasons I'm excited for the show. I've seen most of the show stock for the dealers in the mid-west and it will be nice to see what books reside in the southeast of the US.

That's one of the main reasons I'm excited for the show. I've seen most of the show stock for the dealers in the mid-west and it will be nice to see what books reside in the southeast of the US.

Aside from an action 1 there shouldn't be a book you can't find at this show...

Oh yay, Stan is back lol I hope things are run smoother this time. Last time was a complete cluster and so many more people there that day.

I avoided that corner they had him at like the plague. It was just a funnel of people all wanting to take horrible pics of the side of stans head while an employee kept telling them to leave,

luckily its only saturday so friday should still be easy going.

Aside from an action 1 there shouldn't be a book you can't find at this show...

I used to bring action 1 and tec 27, etc to the show...don't any more...