• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2015!!! JUNE 19-21

285 posts in this topic

So Wally isn't organizing a boardy dinner for Friday night this year, Any groups of folk have anything going on? Me and the wife have plans for Saturday night but not Friday night.

So Wally isn't organizing a boardy dinner for Friday night this year, Any groups of folk have anything going on? Me and the wife have plans for Saturday night but not Friday night.

i plan on finding a spot downtown to watch the Kimbo fight and drink beers with the wife. Probably get into some shenanigans after. Last year i got way to white boy wasted so i have to pace myself this year.

:whee:

You're gonna be there? Ah krap! Show's a total waste now

Pretty much the only show I make it to. But the wife comes too so that makes up for my curmudgeonly disposition.

i plan on finding a spot downtown to watch the Kimbo fight and drink beers with the wife. Probably get into some shenanigans after. Last year i got way to white boy wasted so i have to pace myself this year.

Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock that;ll be like two geezers at the old folks home getting into a slap fight

:whee:

You're gonna be there? Ah krap! Show's a total waste now

Pretty much the only show I make it to. But the wife comes too so that makes up for my curmudgeonly disposition.

Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock that;ll be like two geezers at the old folks home getting into a slap fight

Its a total entertainment value fight. Im a huge Miami guy so i gotta roll with my dude Kimbo.

My roomie (and my other soon-to-be-former roomie) are vending. They're pleasant girls to chat with. I'm not going though. Sucks, cause it's one of the few shows that I know I can find just about every book I'm looking for... but oh well.

I'm not sure the exact # booth I'm in, but I'm right past Heroes large booth in one of the end booths facing front.

Same spot as last year?

And just to throw it out there..........

I am bringing a few submissions and would be open to trading before I submit. High and low grade WD 1, BA 12. Also NM 98, Preacher 1. I only mention this because I plan to bin dive all weekend and could trade these more liquid books for a pile of some sweet $2+ books.

Last year I got there an hour or a bit more before the show and there was already a line. I believe those waiting to buy tickets waited quite a bit longer, however I'm not 100% sure. If you can still buy in advance I would.

You can buy 3 day passes until the 17th. Friday is t to bad unless your looking for signatures etc and need to get in line early. If your just comic book hunting its business as usual.

Saturday will be an absolute madhouse with Stan Lee being there. Get what you wanna really get done on Friday.

Last year I got there an hour or a bit more before the show and there was already a line. I believe those waiting to buy tickets waited quite a bit longer, however I'm not 100% sure. If you can still buy in advance I would.

You can buy 3 day passes until the 17th. Friday is t to bad unless your looking for signatures etc and need to get in line early. If your just comic book hunting its business as usual.

Saturday will be an absolute madhouse with Stan Lee being there. Get what you wanna really get done on Friday.

Thank you both. I have only Friday, from 11-3, 4 precious wife and kid free-hours before we hit the road to Raleigh, so I'm buying a 3 day pass to avoid the line. If anyone needs a pass for Sat and Sun and will call is available to drop it off on my way out, pm me.

My wife is now officially hating Heroes. And I'm sorry for my Man-Thing showing in the picture :sick:

See you guys in a few days!

IMG_1371_zpsycvtwebj.jpg

All,

Just wanted to drop a line to let everyone know we will be selling supplies at HeroesCon.

We will have all sorts of top loader sizes, from comic/magazine top loaders, to photo 8x10's all the way up to 18x24's. We will also have short tubes, long tubes and CGG boxes.

We will also have many packs of high quality Mylar and Mylite2 bags/boards.

And to kick this show off right, we're going to offer a special to anyone who agrees to purchase before the show.

Heroes presale specials (cash only please):

725M2s + 700FB: prebuy special = $25

775M2s + 750FB: prebuy special = $30

775Rs + 750FB: prebuy special = $42

We can also offer a small discount on comic/magazine top loaders and art/photo top loaders as well.

The recent announcement of Stan Lee appearing makes me think we will sell out of many of the items listed.

If anyone is interested, PM me your name and I'll have it on file for when you show up. If I don't have your name, the discount is not valid.

Thanks and see everyone Thursday!!!