• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2015!!! JUNE 19-21

285 posts in this topic

If anyone has ever bought any of my $2, $3 or $5 comics they know I have some great comics at great prices.

Well for Heroes Con I will have 20 boxes or more of such (all neatly organized) with 16 brand new for a Heroes debut. If you like Marvel and DC silver and bronze then don't be late to my booth on Friday because these will go very fast.

I will also have some other various comics in these boxes from 1940's-1990's.

And my regular priced inventory is pretty cool too.

I'm at booths 512/611.

Leroy

You know it's good stuff when other dealers buy from him.......... ;)

If anyone has ever bought any of my $2, $3 or $5 comics they know I have some great comics at great prices.

Well for Heroes Con I will have 20 boxes or more of such (all neatly organized) with 16 brand new for a Heroes debut. If you like Marvel and DC silver and bronze then don't be late to my booth on Friday because these will go very fast.

I'm at booths 512/611.

Leroy

Dealers are comic collectors too

image_zpsex90jeoj.jpg

I'm at booths 512/611.

Leroy

Dealers are comic collectors too

image_zpsex90jeoj.jpg

Yep............ :D

Booth 812 & 911
Whoa...you're actually going back this year?

Make sure Chris doesn't forget the keys box this year.

Most likely going with the family again. My four year old loved it last year...the wife will be about 5 months along and she's been having a rough go, fingers crossed she'll be able to make it. Standing in the long lines, on her feet for an extended time may be too much, still hoping we can make a family go of it. I met a ton of cool boardies last year, looking forward to doing so again.

call Karla
certsinly an early on option but con is in 2+ weeks and no posted booth # list. Seems strange ?

They never post the #s until about 10 days before the show?

She told me you were back at last year's spot - booths 1717 and 1719

http://www.heroesonline.com/heroescon/exhibitors/

http://www.heroesonline.com/images/heroescon/diagrams/hc13-diagram-flat.pdf