• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2015!!! JUNE 19-21

285 posts in this topic

I'm trying to think of the last time the weather wasn't hot and muggy for this show...it's been a good couple of years. Then again, I'm coming from Tampa, so Charlotte will feel like a air conditioned resort by comparison.

Time for you to think again....

Charlotte may be hotter by a few degrees, but our humidity is in the high 60% range, while you guys are in the 30%s. I'd rather take the few degrees of heat if its drier and leave the humidity behind. Florida will be absolutely miserable by late July.

But then again, it really doesn't matter..I plan on walking the show floor for two and a half days, no time to dilly dally outside.

It's 100 degrees here with 30% humidity here in Columbia. Feels like 110 or higher!!

I'm trying to think of the last time the weather wasn't hot and muggy for this show...it's been a good couple of years. Then again, I'm coming from Tampa, so Charlotte will feel like a air conditioned resort by comparison.

Charlotte may be hotter by a few degrees, but our humidity is in the high 60% range, while you guys are in the 30%s. I'd rather take the few degrees of heat if its drier and leave the humidity behind. Florida will be absolutely miserable by late July.

But then again, it really doesn't matter..I plan on walking the show floor for two and a half days, no time to dilly dally outside.

Neither of you pansies knows what true humidity is.

Neither of you pansies knows what true humidity is.

Suck it Bedrock

All,

Just wanted to drop a line to let everyone know we will be selling supplies at HeroesCon.

We will have all sorts of top loader sizes, from comic/magazine top loaders, to photo 8x10's all the way up to 18x24's. We will also have short tubes, long tubes and CGG boxes.

We will also have many packs of high quality Mylar and Mylite2 bags/boards.

And to kick this show off right, we're going to offer a special to anyone who agrees to purchase before the show.

Heroes presale specials (cash only please):

725M2s + 700FB: prebuy special = $25

775M2s + 750FB: prebuy special = $30

775Rs + 750FB: prebuy special = $42

We can also offer a small discount on comic/magazine top loaders and art/photo top loaders as well.

The recent announcement of Stan Lee appearing makes me think we will sell out of many of the items listed.

If anyone is interested, PM me your name and I'll have it on file for when you show up. If I don't have your name, the discount is not valid.

Thanks and see everyone Thursday!!!

The 725M2s + 700FB sets are currently sold out for presale. May have a few extra at the show so PM to get your name on the list if you still want some.

Still have plenty of the others!!

Alright me and my brother will be set-up in one humble booth, #1517

I may change a few things, but the general set-up will be as follows:

-One table will be made up of $5, $10, $15, $20 books. There are some good deals in here on books that range from a few Golden through good Moderns. It's new and old stock. I repriced some stuff from last year when I wasn't sure of the convention market (and didn't know what I was doing :blush: ) . With some exceptions, it's mainly VF or higher superhero stuff that is at least half off guide. Yesterday, I finished the day by marking two $50 book at $20.

-Keys, Hot, and Hi-End Boxes

-Priced to move sets

-Harley Quinn/Deadpool Box

-150 or so slabs, including a several hot keys that were just finalized yesterday.

Please stop by and say hey. If I never met you, please come and introduce yourself on Friday or Sunday. I hoping Saturday is nuts :wishluck:

Also, I'm always open to trades and I plan to do a lot of buying this weekend.

Booths 512 & 611

32 long boxes all alphabetical and numerical of $2, $3 & $5 comics. 19 of the boxes have never seen a show floor and the rest have been to 1 or 2 shows.

20150616_083151%20640x360_zpsbvskl7pn.jpg20150616_083547%20640x360_zpsfwcbubjj.jpg

20150616_083844%20640x360_zpsixja25yl.jpg20150616_084412%20640x360_zpsou4azwej.jpg20150616_084423%20640x360_zpshw3syn23.jpg20150616_084436%20640x360_zpstushjfmt.jpg

I'll definitely be checking it out (thumbs u

Just entered Georgia

I'm so jealous. I've got to work until 5:00 tonight - dinner with my daughter then I get to drive to Charleston WV tonight. Should cross over into NC at around noon tomorrow. Fun fun.

Alright Heroes People

Mary and I will be located in booths 820/822. Andrew (1cool) will also be sharing so we encourage everyone to stop by and say hey, introduce yourself and say "nice bomics".

We have over 250 slabs, all from Gold up to Copper. Don't really have much modern b/c that's not my thing.

We will also have a decent selection of raw books and a TON of supplies.

Comic/magazine top loaders, long and short tubes and art top loaders in various sizes will all be available. Still have a few of the presale bags/boards sets available so shoot us a PM if you are interested.

Check out our website: www.columbiacomics.com for all our listings and if there's a book you're interested in, let me know and we can certainly work it out.

I'm also planning on doing some serious buying so if you have something to sell, I'd love to see it and will pay more than everyone (I think).

Will be a great time so stop by, shake hands and let's talk bomics!!

Brock & Mary - 820/822

Ps. Having a big book flown in on Friday....will premiere at the show! Smash!