• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Those of you that have Treasury editions, how is the condition? Where these originally sold in a sealed bag of some kind? The two I purchased came well wrapped, but with no real protection other than the shipping materials.

One copy is what I would perhaps call a 9.2, the other is a bit better... I wonder if these suffer from poor condition?

I have 5, and they all nearly perfect, 9.6-9.8. They were sold like all other Treasury editions, on the rack like any other book.

Guess I better start thinking about pricing on all of those 2x SS books that I currently have in the queue at CGC! hm

Mehdi S.S.?? If so I'd say you could throw one up on ebay and just about whatever price you wanted and see it sell.

Edited by AntBrown

Guess I better start thinking about pricing on all of those 2x SS books that I currently have in the queue at CGC! hm

Mehdi S.S.?? If so I'd say you could throw one up on ebay and just about whatever price you wanted and see it sell.

Yes - signed by both Tim and Mehdi (and also one of each cover with a sketch on the back). ;)

Yes - signed by both Tim and Mehdi (and also one of each cover with a sketch on the back). ;)

:headbang: Theres not a day goes by that I'm not jealous of your connections. Those will be awesome to see!

Edited by AntBrown

Sounds like I will have to start a new box!

allcgcenormousbox.jpg

I think we had an upper hand with Larry sharing the news of this being a book to buy prior to it hitting the shelves. Other sites either haven't mentioned it much or are just now catching on. Look at Comic Book Resources. They mentioned it, ( http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=59313 ), yet because there is no DC, Marvel, or Image icon on the cover there isn't one comment in that community. (shrug) The spec sites are talking about it but I think it could be mainstream before the majority of comic sites catch on. lol

I think we had an upper hand with Larry sharing the news of this being a book to buy prior to it hitting the shelves. Other sites either haven't mentioned it much or are just now catching on. Look at Comic Book Resources. They mentioned it, ( http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=59313 ), yet because there is no DC, Marvel, or Image icon on the cover there isn't one comment in that community. (shrug) The spec sites are talking about it but I think it could be mainstream before the majority of comic sites catch on. lol

Also add the fact that Tim comes on here and has hinted several times to hold on to your books. It was a no-brainer for me to invest in this title, epic art, great story = lots of upside!

(thumbs u