• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

As a reminder... you only have a few days left to enter in to the Enormous raffle, so if you want to help out a charity, and maybe put some money in the creator's pockets as well, you should move on that sooner rather than later.

And yes, I realize this will dilute my own chances of winning, but it is for a good cause, so check it out! :makepoint:

1506423_796227333765507_7728811368049278347_n.jpg?oh=30dfbc40e4d9bb234c2c01ca25667df4&oe=55ACBF42&__gda__=1437381650_f132580195b9e9d3c3474433435e8512

Any movement on the Treasury one-shot, or is it still cold?

Stagnant as far as I've seen. I have two, but they're not minty fresh. I'd like to sell them if I could get a reasonable price as I'm just not in to treasuries. I'm not sure what I was thinking!

I know...

It's annoying. They are the only two I own as well. I just kind of having them sitting on top of some long boxes with cardboard on the front and back.

I bought a five pack of treasury edition bag and boards - two are protecting my Enormous one-shots and I live in the other three.

I haven't had a treasury edition in years, I'd forgotten how freaking big they are. They're the only two I have... there is literally nowhere to put them.

Yeah, they are GINORMOUS!

:cool:

Enormous_Treasury_zpsvc77i2as.jpg

Edited by jcjames

I got my pre order in. Cant wait.

No comment.....OK, i changed my mind. I think the legacy numbering should be more visible and possibly bigger. In that color box it is almost invisible

Edited by JOEY GUNZ