• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I'm finished with my negativity, so no need to PM me telling me to stop, lol .

The majority of the board has made their point, and now we can only sit back and see how it goes.

(thumbs u

For my part, I'm just going to keep buying and reading, and trying to help with word of mouth.

Thank you all for your input. I've been listening to you all the entire time and it's obvious to me that aside from any investment in Enormous you might personally hold, you are also invested in the success of this book. I never once felt attacked, just concerned that I might have lost some of you.

In particular, I want to thank Larry for his excellent insight and solution.

Below is the new dress. We have season numbering and legacy numbering firmly represented, much like the Iron Man: Rings of the Mandarin treatment Larry posted here. In case you can't see it, directly below the white issue numbering for this arc (#1, #2, etc) you'll see the legacy numbering box.

tumblr_nloc18qkGU1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

Now, I've received some messages, privately, of folks cancelling out orders, exclusive subscriptions, etc. I urge you to reconsider immediately.

And in case you forgot, there is some real significant progress on the show happening this week. A big, vital step forward - one I'm very pleased with and can't wait to share.

Thank you all for your input. I've been listening to you all the entire time and it's obvious to me that aside from any investment in Enormous you might personally hold, you are also invested in the success of this book. I never once felt attacked, just concerned that I might have lost some of you.

Below is the new dress. We have season numbering and legacy numbering firmly represented, much like the Iron Man: Rings of the Mandarin treatment Larry posted here. In case you can't see it, directly below the white issue numbering for this arc (#1, #2, etc) you'll see the legacy numbering box.

Now, I've received some messages, privately, of folks cancelling out orders, exclusive subscriptions, etc. I urge you to reconsider immediately.

And in case you forgot, there is some real significant progress on the show happening this week. A big, vital step forward - one I'm very pleased with and can't wait to share.

Thanks for listening to the community and sharing the good news. (thumbs u

Love the Art!

Love the fact we can see the continuity visible with the sequential numbering.

Hate the 1-6, (still don't see the rational for telling them there's only 6 issues on the front cover)

and that is one sexy monsta killa on 9 (worship)

OMG! that is an awesome tease :ohnoez:

Thanks for listening to the community and sharing the good news. (thumbs u

Nice compromise, and it was smart of Larry to suggest it along with an image to show what he really meant.

So... I finally have my Enormous books back from CGC.

I don't know if anyone recalls, but I'd previously written that I had one book that I quasi-expected to come back 9.6, but the other three I strongly expected to receive a 9.8 for, however, with online tracking I was able to see that I'd received two 9.6 and two 9.8.

Well, once I finally had the books back in hand this morning, there is a visible crease present on one of those 9.6s that simply was not there when the books were shipped out.

So... mystery solved I guess? I'm not happy about it, but at least I no longer have to go "What the heck?!"