• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Can someone help me out real quick?

I just want to make sure I understand the reading order (seems simple enough, but I don't want to miss anything).

Does it go

Enormous One-Shot from 2012

then straight to the ongoing series that is printed currently?

Or am I missing some books/stories somewhere?

Thanks!

I just want to make sure I understand the reading order (seems simple enough, but I don't want to miss anything).

Does it go

Thanks!

That is it from what I have found.

Read the one shot and 1st issue.

The one shot has some basic concepts of the first ongoing but the on going has much more detail with the one shot going quickly through a bunch of situations. I have a feeling the ongoing will be exploring these situations with much more detail and explanation. The one shot is a crazy quick ride. '

Issue 1 = about 2 pages of the one shot if that explains better

Hello Everyone -

Just wanted to pop in and offer my thanks to you all for supporting Enormous. Whether you're a reader or collector or both, your enthusiasm for our book has really helped us. For that, I'm very grateful.

I would be very happy to answer any questions you have and here's what I know as of right now:

The entire first 6 issue arc will be on time without question and every issue boasts two covers from regular series artist Mehdi Cheggour and Christian DiBari, Sarah deLaine, Michael Avon Oeming, Andrew Huerta, and Colin Lorimer. As of this date, we are 1 page from finishing issue #5 and have every intent to make sure we meet all of our deadlines without excuse. Issue #6 will be a 30 page arc-closer. Following that we’ll take a production break much like Saga. In the time between issue #6 and #7, we’ll offer the first trade paperback and a digital only Field Guide profiling characters, monsters and an original 8-page story entitled, “Colossal: Tales of Enormous”, as well as behind-the-scenes process features.

On the multi-media front, Enormous producers, Adrian Askarieh and Joshua Wexler, have been hard at work to further the live action adaptation. In addition, we’re currently in discussion to create a high-quality, collectors focused line of action figures spotlighting Ellen Grace and a few of our favorite beasts.

Thank you all for the support and our hope is that your interest in Enormous is rewarded with a great reading experience and becomes valued addition to your collection.

Does it go

Thanks!

That is it from what I have found.

Read the one shot and 1st issue.

The one shot has some basic concepts of the first ongoing but the on going has much more detail with the one shot going quickly through a bunch of situations. I have a feeling the ongoing will be exploring these situations with much more detail and explanation. The one shot is a crazy quick ride. '

Issue 1 = about 2 pages of the one shot if that explains better

Great, thank you.