• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Strange......the Hastings website doesn't display an "Out of Stock" message for their Enormous variant. However, I am unable add copies and there is an icon that says "Add to wish list". I guess they are sold out.....yet again!

Meck

Yah, The Hastings variant is the one to chase. I did not realize its only 800 copies.

I finally got my hands on a copy of enourmous 1, Its actually a pretty good read.. I bet you the ongoing will go strong. That short film on youtube did not do the comic book justice and I really though it was not that good. If it was a higher budget film or TV show it would probably be 10 times better. I read some interviews. they had plans for a short film [which they already did], comic book ongoing [already did], then probably a TV show or Movie in the future which have [not yet been done].

Does anyone know if there is going to be an sdcc variant??

I'm on the enourmous band wagon now. I really though it was mess based on the short film. I was wrong. the comic book is written way better and the art work is awesome.

Thanks Authority!

Yeah, it was a good day. Picked up multiple copies of Harley Quinn and Joker's Daughter Bombshell variants, Walking Dead #127 2nd prints, Southern Bastards 1st prints, Enormous, The Woods, Ghosted #9, etc. etc.