• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I rescinded my offer, as to not further derail...a thoroughly derailed thread. I thought I did so, as the rules allow.

I will give myself a strike, I really don't care. After all the bickering, I would probably not get back involved anyway. (shrug)

Again, Proving my above point.........

Sorry, was stating that ordered liberty sounds on its face to be an oxymoron. But left to our own devices, things fall apart. Hence order is necessary. This thread is set up as take and then give. Not give and then give. As such, there needs to be some rules and some enforcement.

Meeklo abided by the rules: I can’t see why he should get the veto.

And even not to post free offers: this is really nonsense.

Claudio - I need you to just take a step back and think about this for a second. That's nice of Meeklo to offer up something for free. (thumbs u But he was vetoed and got a strike so there comes with it a penalty. That penalty is a one month suspension. That includes RAK's whether that is giving or taking. I'm going to enforce the rule if someone tries to TAKE an offering as well so I'm just being fair both ways. I don't know why this is a difficult concept to understand. A one month suspension means just that. (shrug) There is nothing preventing Meeklo from coming back in a month and offering up the same stuff free again.

Again, what motivates that rule?

What I don’t understand is this idea of generosity. This is simply a thread about exchanging material. Generosity does not need rules, and does not need to be visible.

:roflmao:

Not surprising of you. Go ahead.

Meeklo abided by the rules: I can’t see why he should get the veto.

And even not to post free offers: this is really nonsense.

Claudio - I need you to just take a step back and think about this for a second. That's nice of Meeklo to offer up something for free. (thumbs u But he was vetoed and got a strike so there comes with it a penalty. That penalty is a one month suspension. That includes RAK's whether that is giving or taking. I'm going to enforce the rule if someone tries to TAKE an offering as well so I'm just being fair both ways. I don't know why this is a difficult concept to understand. A one month suspension means just that. (shrug) There is nothing preventing Meeklo from coming back in a month and offering up the same stuff free again.

Again, what motivates that rule?

What I don’t understand is this idea of generosity. This is simply a thread about exchanging material. Generosity does not need rules, and does not need to be visible.

:roflmao:

Not surprising of you. Go ahead.

And honestly, I am not interested to follow up.

Honestly? You don't seem so honest.

Some people just loooooooove to...

beating-dead-horse_zps1ef1b75d.gif

:eyeroll:

You tell that man to leave that poor donkey alone! :cry:

Okay, here we go with my first-ever Giving Tree Offer...

Option #1 - Green Lantern #40, VG (origin Guardians and Infinite Earths) and

- Detective Comics #411, Fr to G- (1st Talia)

GL40A.jpg

GL40B.jpg

TEC411.jpg

TEC411B.jpg

Option #2 - Amazing Spider-Man #24 G/VG (1965)

- Marvel Super-Heroes 13 G (1st Ms Marvel)

- New Mutants Annual #2 (1st Psylocke)

ASM24.jpg

ASM24B.jpg

MSH13.jpg

MSH13B.jpg

NEWMUTANN2.jpg

Very Nice!

Also, Maybe we should have a discussion thread?

I've discussed this several times - this thread is not stickied like PIF so the :blahblah: serves a purpose.

:blahblah: = :bump: which MAY ( :wishluck:) = new participants.

Well.......with all this BS and bickering in here, all we are doing is scaring away people......just look at the activity in the last little bit, if you notice it's always the same guys participating. If we want this thread to work we need to get along, most of this stuff you guys are talikng about should be taken to PM's. Come on guys , lets try and make this work.

Q has spoken. :sumo:

:hi:

There is already a discussion thread about PIF and The Trading Post thread – maybe it could work for all three.

Is the trading thread a go already? I don't see it (shrug)

The old format Trading Post thread. CAHokie hasn't finished up the new thread yet.