• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

It almost IS guaranteed!

the only way you get a donkey is if the original giver doesn't veto the offer.

most people here i think would be fine with doing that to someones crappy offer, but i think also that there may be some people that won't do it because they don't want to someone off.

Personally, i liked the idea of a community vote on offers, but i didn't make the rules

Sorry, i'll stop talking now, Current offer, and a great one at that. (thumbs u

Just so we know the purpose of this thread: Current Offer from a very generous Wall-Crawler

Perhaps we need a Giving Tree Discussion Thread as to not muck with what is being offered up?

In any event, I am :bump: what I am putting on the table...I don't want to get a strike... ;)

Ok here is my "Give" :)

AVENGERS ANNUAL #10 - 1st Rogue

avg_zpse75746ef.jpg

SAVAGE SHE-HULK #1 - 1st She-Hulk ;)

sh1_zps21518149.jpg

SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #64 - 1st Cloak and Dagger

spec_zpse0652d32.jpg

SPIDER-WOMAN #1 - Origin of Spider-Woman

sw1_zpse4a056ad.jpg

WHAT IF #1 - What If Spidey joined the FF?

wif1_zps5bb8974f.jpg

BONUS BOOK:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #275 - CANADIAN PRICE EDITION (just something to help the taker remember me by)

asm_zps25116449.jpg

Harv maybe at the top of every one of your posts could be the current offer link

And where should I put the Current Offer so people don't have to keep bumping it? The second post doesn't seem to be working. :D

Hello? Is this thing on? hm

I think you should just incorporate the picture of the current offer in the second post, and then it’s just fine, IMO. (thumbs u

And where should I put the Current Offer so people don't have to keep bumping it? The second post doesn't seem to be working. :D

In Kav's sig line (thumbs u

In Kav's sig line (thumbs u

lol I so disliike you. I had just typed that out and then you posted it. Trust me, if it was in Kav's sig line no one would ever miss it. Think of the exposure it would give to every other thread on the board as well. ;)

Negative. Maintain radio silence unless you are contacted.

Roger

Will hold my position over

Good ol' random polls. :banana:

Should I delete it? Thought it could shed some light on people's thinking. Hope it didn't step on any toes.

I missed the original art page, was on the fence with the batman statue when it got picked, I don't collect slabs or omnibi(?). Haven't found what I was looking for otherwise