• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Wall-Crawlers offer was claimed by Comicalgems. (The litho was added to Wall-Crawlers offer last I saw)

Comicalgems immediately posted an offer (no pic, maybe that's the confusing part :shrug:)

Harvey claimed Comicalgems offer.

Harvey says no, wallcrawler is still up

Wall-Crawlers offer was claimed by Comicalgems. (The litho was added to Wall-Crawlers offer last I saw)

Comicalgems immediately posted an offer (no pic, maybe that's the confusing part :shrug:)

Ok, then explain why Harvey said in the exact same line that Wallcrawlers offer is still up? That is kind of the sticking point.

I'll throw up a :takeit: that lithograph is sheer awesomeness and I know just who to give it to.

Wall-Crawlers offer was claimed. Then Comicalgems offered his DH which was claimed by Harvey.

It can be confusing to see the thread actually progress with offers and not just arguing. Come on guys, were better than this....

Awesome! Since you have it figured out, explain why Swick said he would take it then say to be clear Wall Crawlers offer is still up?

That part I cannot explain. I saw that the litho was added to Wall-Crawlers offer so the :takeit: would apply to that.

Unless the Litho is a stand alone offer, in which case I'm, wrong and Wall-Crawler is still up.

You're wrong. The litho was added and then removed as part if the offer. The litho was taken by comical gems and his offer was taken by Swick.

No one has claimed wall crawlers offer yet, that stands as the current offer.

The litho and dark hawk exchange was a confusing side bar.

Did you miss the post where someone can NOT add to another's offering to help them out. This is called "bailing them out". We're not doing that here. That, once again, is something that was manipulated in PIF.

1Cool was awesome and gave something away just out of the kindness and generosity of his heart - just like Andy did last night with Chip.

I was asking if comicalgems was doing the same thing. If he was not and was confused as well, I will NOT be taking a Darkhawk #1.

But you can read the first post again. One person is up and offering items at one time.

Wall-Crawler is up. :sumo:

I'm totally cool with adding my litho to Wall Crawlers offer. Just trying to pay forward a little Board love to Wall Crawler and his fantastic offer. I'd put my vote on not giving people an extra "take it" in the month. I'm starting to like the giving vibe of this thread and I want to keep it going.

I'd love to see the thread keep growing for a set amount of time and then the contents of the offer is auctioned off and the proceeds go to a charity or a board member in need.

This is what I was referring to, 1cool "apparently" added the Litho, therefore a :takeit: for the litho would be a :takeit: for Wall-Crawler, no?

Hence the confusion and why people were asking. Not for sure why you made the comment about boardies needing to be better than that. They simply asked because it is confusing.

You're wrong. The litho was added and then removed as part if the offer. The litho was taken by comical gems and his offer was taken by Swick.

(thumbs u

And if comicalgems thought he was doing a good deed and moving the thread along by offering up the Darkhawk #1 and not just as a good deed, I have no problem in cancelling that transaction. I'm not here to capitalize out of confusion as people are deciding to add little things to this thread as they see fit.

It's really a great gesture of generosity for 1Cool to offer up something for free. But there will be no bailing out others by tacking onto their offer. If he was just deciding to be generous and give up something and expecting nothing in return - that is what this whole thread is about as we saw with Andy giving something to Chip last night. (worship)

So. Wall-Crawler is up and let us know Jason regarding your Darkhawk offer. :foryou:

Hence the confusion and why people were asking. Not for sure why you made the comment about boardies needing to be better than that. They simply asked because it is confusing.

Well it was an attempt at a joke, maybe sarcasm as it IS confusing, take your pick. I'll make a mental to always include :jokealert: in the future.

We need to hear from 1cool about now....

Edited by kav

(thumbs u

And if comicalgems thought he was doing a good deed and moving the thread along by offering up the Darkhawk #1 and not just as a good deed, I have no problem in cancelling that transaction. I'm not here to capitalize out of confusion as people are deciding to add little things to this thread as they see fit.

It's really a great gesture of generosity for 1Cool to offer up something for free. But there will be no bailing out others by tacking onto their offer. If he was just deciding to be generous and give up something and expecting nothing in return - that is what this whole thread is about as we saw with Andy giving something to Chip last night. (worship)

So. Wall-Crawler is up and let us know Jason regarding your Darkhawk offer. :foryou:

Well then I stand corrected, apologies. I did not see the "veto" of the addition. My mistake