• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Listen, you guys can keep trying to add rules to this thread if you like, but I'm sticking with the rules on the first page. (shrug)

Amen.

This thread hasn't been in existence for 2 days and every other post is either Kav or someone pointing out a possible rule change.

Let it be for a little while. The point isn't to have 20 offers change hands a day. Shut up and enjoy the thing.

+ 1

How difficult can it be to just take an offer ,then put up a thoughtful offer yourself?

In the interest of speeding this right along....

Darkhawk 1 CGC 9.8

Psst HS

Wall-Crawler is still up? (shrug)

Are you just offering this book as a free take me similar to Andy sending something to Chip? If so - I love you and :takeit:

But wanted to make sure everyone knows - Wall-Crawler is still responsible for the current offer. (thumbs u

Im confused, too. But that's not a new problem for me.

This is what I was worried about. I love the generosity of the boards but when you start having offers and sub-offers and free bonuses it can get a little confusing. Then throw Kav in the middle and it is mahem.

It always surprises me that it gets so complicated. I have completed dozens of the offers and I claim one, put mine up, it is claimed and the next person goes. It is a very simple process. So easy in fact that Jiminy Cricket can understand it. ;)

Think I might be confused as well. I thought comicalgems took the litho and wall-crawlers books?

I thought the same

He did, then he offered a Darkhawk CGC 9.8 which was claimed by Mr. Swick. That's where we are now....

In the interest of speeding this right along....

Darkhawk 1 CGC 9.8

Psst HS

Wall-Crawler is still up? (shrug)

Are you just offering this book as a free take me similar to Andy sending something to Chip? If so - I love you and :takeit:

But wanted to make sure everyone knows - Wall-Crawler is still responsible for the current offer. (thumbs u

Sigh... This is why you have to have a defined set of rules and stick by them. Shifting and changing them and allowing exceptions turns into confusion. That being said, I love the generosity of the last couple of people offering stuff with no expectation of return. That rocks!

I'll throw up a :takeit: that lithograph is sheer awesomeness and I know just who to give it to.

Wall-Crawlers offer was claimed. Then Comicalgems offered his DH which was claimed by Harvey.

It can be confusing to see the thread actually progress with offers and not just arguing. Come on guys, were better than this....

No, wall crawler's offer was not claimed someone just claimed the litho then offered a book harv took-wallcrawlers offer is still up

I'll throw up a :takeit: that lithograph is sheer awesomeness and I know just who to give it to.

Wall-Crawlers offer was claimed. Then Comicalgems offered his DH which was claimed by Harvey.

It can be confusing to see the thread actually progress with offers and not just arguing. Come on guys, were better than this....

Awesome! Since you have it figured out, explain why Swick said he would take it then say to be clear Wall Crawlers offer is still up?

Wall-Crawlers offer was claimed by Comicalgems. (The litho was added to Wall-Crawlers offer last I saw)

Comicalgems immediately posted an offer (no pic, maybe that's the confusing part :shrug:)

Harvey claimed Comicalgems offer.

No one is arguing by the way. If you have 5 boardies that are confused about what happened, do you expect them not to ask? No one complained.