• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

No.

A strict 48 hours from the time of posting claiming. (thumbs u

FTFY - it is cleaner & better to stick with a single start point for all of your clocks

The "72 hour strike" & "24 hours to post offer" are based on claim time, your new rule should be the same.

2c

I think that's what he meant. Thanks for clarifying.

No.

FTFY - it is cleaner & better to stick with a single start point for all of your clocks

The "72 hour strike" & "24 hours to post offer" are based on claim time, your new rule should be the same.

2c

very good point. Canadians 1 - USA 0

No.

2c

Actually, I purposely chose "posting" because some people claim something and then "I'll post my offer when I get off work" or "at 10PM" or whatever.

I want to give as much time as possible to those that haven't claimed something yet which is why I went with "posted" vs. "claimed".

No.

2c

Actually, I purposely chose "posting" because some people claim something and then "I'll post my offer when I get off work" or "at 10PM" or whatever.

I want to give as much time as possible to those that haven't claimed something yet which is why I went with "posted" vs. "claimed".

It was just a suggestion, the 24 hour difference between your 24 & 48 hour rules should provide an adequate "window of opportunity" but either START TIME will work as long as its clarified.

The claimer who waits almost 24 hours to post won't be giving your frequent flyers much of a window though. 2c

:P

Rolling.

Not gonna lie. This "clarification" for everything is :tonofbricks:

sorry but you wrote "month" should have been 30 days

Still think you're the bee's knees

Rolling.

You are a lawyer - look what you and your kind have done to us. Its all in the fine print and the interpretation of the law. :ohnoez::rulez:

Edited by 1Cool

You are a lawyer - look what you and your kind have done to us. Its all in the fine print and the interpretation of the law. :ohnoez::rulez:

Sadly, you're right.

I figured making sure to include DATES next to a claim in the second post would make this a little simple to figure out.

Example:

"07/04: Jiminy_Cricket (HarveySwick)"

Cricket would know that he can't claim anything until 08/04.

Should we determine now...

In the above example, "Does a rolling month mean 08/04 or 08/05?" hm

I'm really :roflmao: to myself that I have to explain this.

I chose "one month" rather than "30 days" so we wouldn't have to deal with the issue of:

"well, July so there are 31 days in the month so.... :blahblah: "

2dbj8dl.gif

Rolling.

OK so the rolling one HAS to be based on when they claimed something.....like everything else other than your 48 hour rule.

:acclaim:

This is giving me a headache. I'm going to be insane by the time a month rolls around at this rate.

REALLY good suggestions. Thank you! :foryou: I'll have to tinker with them tomorrow. :P

I wish I could say they came from a good place but I'm only here to watch this thing burn to the ground.

:popcorn:

I was going to reply, but I'm just going to ignore those that are really here solely to 1zykoi9.gif and hope for a train wreck. They're not here to genuinely participate so I urge others that really do want to participate to do the same.

In other words - :troll:

(thumbs u

Sadly, you're right.

I figured making sure to include DATES next to a claim in the second post would make this a little simple to figure out.

Example:

"07/04: Jiminy_Cricket (HarveySwick)"

Cricket would know that he can't claim anything until 08/04.

Should we determine now...

In the above example, "Does a rolling month mean 08/04 or 08/05?" hm

i'm tto skared to evah partisipate agin. i dont reed so good and all theze rulz be makin my head hurt an stuff.