• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

This is giving me a headache. I'm going to be insane by the time a month rolls around at this rate.

Advice from a friend: Avoid this thread between :takeit: 's

If you are contantly up here the month will drag by.

I'm not coming up here all day to see what I've missed or all the chatter.

Do one of these :shy: and stop by next month and you'll be happier (promise) (thumbs u

REALLY good suggestions. Thank you! :foryou: I'll have to tinker with them tomorrow. :P

I wish I could say they came from a good place but I'm only here to watch this thing burn to the ground.

:popcorn:

I was going to reply, but I'm just going to ignore those that are really here solely to 1zykoi9.gif and hope for a train wreck. They're not here to genuinely participate so I urge others that really do want to participate to do the same.

In other words - :troll:

(thumbs u

I caught the troll comment the other day & also saw your "ignore button" post just now.

Check my posts. I made that joke & don't deny it but in my posts I've attempted to help you with suggestions for creating the rules that will help you keep this from becoming the PIF thread.....numbered rules, uniform start times etc..

I haven't disrupted anything, commented on offers etc..... all I've done is made you think about what you are doing & I know that is a stretch for you......SORRY!!

I'll probably troll this thread now..you'll see the difference.

(thumbs u

Secret to Happiness in the Giving Tree thead

(1) Take your item

(2) List your offer

(3) Ship your offer

(4) Wait until next month to get hot and heavy again

I think the wait makes the anticipation awesome. When the 4th/5th comes around (for me) I'll be excited to jump in again and see what's poppin'

(1) Take your item

(2) List your offer

(3) Ship your offer

I think the wait makes the anticipation awesome. When the 4th/5th comes around (for me) I'll be excited to jump in again and see what's poppin'

Or go participate in the PIF thread while waiting your next turn! :D

(1) Take your item

(2) List your offer

(3) Ship your offer

Good suggestion! (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Maybe not a great idea? (shrug)

Swick can have his defects, and there may have been some misunderstanding, but if you want to troll there are way better discussions elsewhere.

I caught the troll comment the other day & also saw your "ignore button" post just now.

Check my posts. I made that joke & don't deny it but in my posts I've attempted to help you with suggestions for creating the rules that will help you keep this from becoming the PIF thread.....numbered rules, uniform start times etc..

I haven't disrupted anything, commented on offers etc..... all I've done is made you think about what you are doing & I know that is a stretch for you......SORRY!!

(thumbs u

You know what, you're right. I probably reacted and took it personally. :foryou:

I feel that you love to quote me in several threads and try to find inconsistencies in what I post. I think that you really just don't like me. And that's perfectly ok. I'm cool with that. But I really want this thread to survive and hope it does. So I'm hoping you just put me on ignore or do what you have to do and just stop trolling me and don't purposefully try to kill this thread. But I'm guessing that is just wishful thinking on my part. (shrug)

So if no one claims the offer the person gets a strike and it reverts back to he offer they took.

This happens in 24 hours, correct?

According to rule #8b on page one, the offer is then up for grabs from anyone who has already used a "take it" this month. Right judges?

So if no one claims the offer the person gets a strike and it reverts back to he offer they took.

I'd say, according to the rules, it happens in three days. And then someone else (anyone) posts a new offer to start the thread back up.

[9](a) 3 day window to have an offer claimed. If your offer is not claimed in 3 days, a strike will be given.

(b)Time starts when you take something.

[11] If an offer is not claimed, anyone is free to post an offer to jump start the thread.

48 hours after Ducky posted his first offer, anyone can claim his offer.

If his offer is unclaimed after 72 hours of claiming WebSlinger's offering, Ducky will get a strike.

At the point the thread will stall until someone posts a free offering to restart the thread.

There is no reverting back to a previous offer.