• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Now, as it's the Giving tree, and it's a freebie - if ajulliay doesn't mind - can I add this to Ducky's offer, in the hope that this thread keeps rolling?

Now, as it's the Giving tree, and it's a freebie - if ajulliay doesn't mind - can I add this to Ducky's offer, in the hope that this thread keeps rolling?

Swick said no to that.

:o

As I told you in a PM and I will make it public here. People recognize that you have some talent. You might want to consider doing a sketch opportunity or something. People would enjoy your work as well as you would be able to make some extra money doing something you enjoy.

ajulliay wanted to do something nice and give away something to someone who actually wants it. Why not just give it some time and allow someone who wants it to take it?

As I told you in a PM and I will make it public here. People recognize that you have some talent. You might want to consider doing a sketch opportunity or something. People would enjoy your work as well as you would be able to make some extra money doing something you enjoy.

+1

I don't own any sketches, but would love to get one from you on a book. :idea:

I'd get a sketch, as long as the price is right :makepoint:

So that's the 2 ASM's

The hardback book, and if ajulliay doesn't mind - the Deadpool Taco truck!

Does that sound ok to everyone?

ajulliay wanted to do something nice and give away something to someone who actually wants it. Why not just give it some time and allow someone who wants it to take it?

I mean, it's one thing to try to try to add something of your own to the current offer, but to try to take something of someone else's and force them to apply to to the current offer seems a bit odd.

Ok - it doesn't sound OK - so I'll put the truck back, and this thread can continue towards the inevitable 3 day strike ending.

I was only trying to help.

So that's the 2 ASM's

The hardback book, and if ajulliay doesn't mind - the Deadpool Taco truck!

Does that sound ok to everyone?

Ehh... I really think the offers should be solely from the offerer. I was just putting this up as a rando to somebody who would jones on it

Ok - it doesn't sound OK - so I'll put the truck back, and this thread can continue towards the inevitable 3 day strike ending.

I was only trying to help.

I bet you he doesn't get a strike

:news::o:news::o:news::o:news::o:news::o:news::o:news::o:news:

I had discussed Kav's art with him in the past and thought it was pretty cool. When I created this thread, Kav had told me he wanted to participate, but was worried he wouldn't be able to offer enough. I suggested a piece of his OA and told him I would personally :takeit: for a piece of Kav OA. He asks me for my address and sends me this. :cloud9:

First off - here is the package is the package that arrived at my office today! :headbang:

15oxtsi.jpg

Here is what was in the package! This is my first piece of published OA. :banana:

104gfx0.jpg

30dihc3.jpg

15i0pd4.jpg

f3e2ol.jpg

17bmu9.jpg

2q0ttoy.jpg

8xocwk.jpg

2yxgqc4.jpg

All I can say is THANK YOU Kav! (worship):foryou:

:news::o:news::o:news::o:news::o:news::o:news::o:news::o:news:

(worship)

Very Cool! I'd def throw an :takeit: for something like that!

Ditto

Well I already claimed the Hellheim, but if its allowed, could I :takeit: for the wife? Shes a Deadpool and Taco fan!

No rules regarding unofficial giveaways. I think you're free and clear.