• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Speaking of freebies; having a great day at work so…

Free to the next boardie who claims it and who hasn’t already claimed or received any other freebie(s) in this thread. I’ll cover postage in the CONUS and the first $10 for International.

DSCN1020_zpsde536b65.jpg

This is a very cool gesture. I think it's a good sign for the thread that people aren't taking items just to take them. I think the free book is very cool but because its not something I collect I want to leave it available for someone who will truly appreciate it. Looks like others are doing the same. Definitely a good sign for the thread that its not devolving.

+1

Mystery box shipping next week. Bought something else as a personal touch to add. Waiting for that to arrive so I can ship everything at once. He'll reveal the contents though when he gets it. ;)

bababooey, why do you still follow and comment in this thread? :popcorn:

I haven't seen an offer I want to take yet & unlike most people actively posting in this thread, I believe I am able to claim something as soon as it gets posted & then post up something for someone else. (shrug)

Is this thread invitation only?

:popcorn:

Free to the next boardie who claims it and who hasn’t already claimed or received any other freebie(s) in this thread. I’ll cover postage in the CONUS and the first $10 for International.

DSCN1020_zpsde536b65.jpg

This is a very cool gesture. I think it's a good sign for the thread that people aren't taking items just to take them. I think the free book is very cool but because its not something I collect I want to leave it available for someone who will truly appreciate it. Looks like others are doing the same. Definitely a good sign for the thread that its not devolving.

I agree. It's a great offer, but I have never read Bedlam so I am just waiting to see who claims it. I'm sure there has to be a Bedlam fan on here. It won't last long.

Actually a pretty good series...especially the early parts, you should grab the trade.

Mystery box shipping next week. Bought something else as a personal touch to add. Waiting for that to arrive so I can ship everything at once. He'll reveal the contents though when he gets it. ;)

bababooey, why do you still follow and comment in this thread? :popcorn:

I haven't seen an offer I want to take yet & unlike most people actively posting in this thread, I believe I am able to claim something as soon as it gets posted & then post up something for someone else. (shrug)

Is this thread invitation only?

:popcorn:

No, but you have to pass the background check to be eligible.

Booey-I'm sorry but the b/g check has popped up a rather unfortunate item.....it seems in 5th grade you shoved another kid aside to grab the last copy of Woodgod....

DSCN1020_zpsde536b65.jpg

+1

Yeah I saw that offer and thought it was so generous but even though I've not taken anything yet... I figure there's going to be someone who sees this book and is thrilled... which is what would make the giver the happiest. So I'll wait for the free Amazing Fantasy 15, which I assume will be coming shortly. :-)

DSCN1020_zpsde536b65.jpg

+1

Yeah I saw that offer and thought it was so generous but even though I've not taken anything yet... I figure there's going to be someone who sees this book and is thrilled... which is what would make the giver the happiest. So I'll wait for the free Amazing Fantasy 15, which I assume will be coming shortly. :-)

If an AF15 is offered before my 30 days are up, I will punch Harvey in the throat.

j/k I will just hunt him down and gently slash his car tires.

DSCN1020_zpsde536b65.jpg

+1

If an AF15 is offered before my 30 days are up, I will punch Harvey in the throat.

I'm just hoping for a batman 106. I just saw the cover for the first time a couple days ago and since I paint I'm partial to the cover.

I like this-pre ordering.

someone post some FF # like 16, 17, 18 in 2.0

I like this-pre ordering.

someone post some FF # like 16, 17, 18 in 2.0

I need some darkhawk 9.8's. Hook it up. I'll drop some heat.

DSCN1020_zpsde536b65.jpg

+1

:whatev:

Gotta love the day when your Giving Tree pick-up shows up in the mail! Today is a good day! Thanks again, youmechooz!!

20140710_183638.jpg

That leather bound batman is so :luhv:

Nice Pick up

Any particular era?

GA would probably be a little unreal so SA. A minty George Perez WW#1 would also be groovy.

A kav original sketch may also suffice....:think:

Edited by stanley1883