• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Summer Featured Auction

338 posts in this topic

Why do some bids take so long to show? Clink/ the seller lost out on potentially $1200.00 more due to the delay.

Could have something to do with their site looking like it's 14 years outdated

It would have looked 14 years out of date 14 years ago.

Why do some bids take so long to show? Clink/ the seller lost out on potentially $1200.00 more due to the delay.

I suffered some misconceptions as well during the closings --I was on the main list page though. If you have the full page on the item open do you get more timely bid updates?

Yes

I suffered some misconceptions as well during the closings --I was on the main list page though. If you have the full page on the item open do you get more timely bid updates?

I just tested it on the Hobgoblin cover- NO, is the answer. Appeared to close at 32, refresh to find it closed at 46.

Yes

I had the item itself opened "full page" in one window and the main list in another window. The bid did not show in either until I went to pay.