• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Kraven told us he'd killed a polar bear with a similar knife during a whiteout that killed his hunting party. Kraven was certainly in his element, and this seemed to be just the trick to distract him from his obsession with the heroes...

87.jpg

While Kraven was a purist in terms of hunting, using only the weapons of the jungle, his knowledge of firearms was fascinating. Kraven quickly gave us a history of the evolution of the shotgun...

88.jpg

Kraven was quick to point out how dangerous wolverines were in the wild...wolverine? Isn;t that name of a hero??? I quickly suggested we have a treat from the fudge bar my kids had pointed out to me. Kraven seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was in and said that sounded good.

89.jpg

Afterwards, Kraven reenacted the time he said he fought off a great white shark after his ship sank in the middle of the ocean. Kraven said he had to swim twenty-five miles back to shore with one good arm while dragging the shark back. Kraven somehow sounded believable until he said he beat a whale to death with he shark carcass and sank a SHIELD helicarrier with it...

91.jpg

While Kraven was one of the greatest hunters in the world, he said the only creature he would never harm was a dog. Kraven got an instant pass from me. How could anyone be cruel to a dog outside of Cujo?

92.jpg

Kraven also told us about the time he had to climb two miles up the side of a mountain to escape a tribe of cannibals, later using a large boulder at the top to trigger an avalanche that killed the tribe off. Kraven was the hunter, not the hunted. Ever.

93.jpg

With that, we headed home to hang out for a relaxing evening of BBQing and hanging out.

It was time to take a break from Kraven's tales and buy what I had come for...

85.jpg

I picked up a new toy there last week myself.

I picked up a fantastic one to add to my collection. :applause: Think I'll take Kraven out to true it up with the optical I got.

85.jpg

I picked up a fantastic one to add to my collection. :applause: Think I'll take Kraven out to true it up with the optical I got.

You'll have to let him run some rounds through it too. lol

85.jpg

I think Kraven and I have a date with some Tannerite. :headbang:

:applause: Best wishes to him on his special day and future!

Thank you! My brother is trucking right along.

Kraven is also doing great and having a good time!

Edited by Designer Toast

Afterwards, Kraven reenacted the time he said he fought off a great white shark after his ship sank in the middle of the ocean. Kraven said he had to swim twenty-five miles back to shore with one good arm while dragging the shark back. Kraven somehow sounded believable until he said he beat a whale to death with he shark carcass and sank a SHIELD helicarrier with it...

91.jpg

lollol:applause:

85.jpg

Hopefully, Kraven gets to California soon where he can show his support for the recent gun regulations.

85.jpg

Hopefully, Kraven gets to California soon where he can show his support for the recent gun regulations.

I don;t think Kraven is a big fan of guns. All the years of hunting with traditional and sometimes ancient weapons has proved more a challenge to Kraven than the modern technology of firearms.

Congrats to you, Kraven and your brother-in-law :applause:

Thanks! :) My brother-in-law is a good guy who deserved to find a great woman and some happiness. He's been through a lot and still has a lot to deal with, but he's the happiest I've seen him.