• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Life with Archie 36 is backorder at Diamond.

179 posts in this topic

Andrews' death, which was first announced in April, will mark the conclusion of the series that focuses on grown-up renditions of Andrews and his Riverdale pals…

Archie's final moments will be detailed in "Life with Archie" No. 36, while issue No. 37 will jump forward a year and focus on the Riverdale gang honoring the legacy of their red-headed pal…

"conclusion"; I do not think it means what you think it means

I don't follow the Achie books as well as I should, but would it be accurate to say that this is the equivant of having Spider-man die in the What-if universe?

Exactly.

But I'm pretty sure the public is going to read it:

Archie Dies.

I'm pretty sure it means the public will be out in droves Wednesday looking for this "collectable"

Great opportunity for a quick flip.

Get in. Get out.

I have been watching your picks for awhile and I am impressed by your accuracy, so I placed an order for some of these. Thanks for pointing it out. I would never had thought to look into what is happening with this series.

I don't follow the Achie books as well as I should, but would it be accurate to say that this is the equivant of having Spider-man die in the What-if universe?

Are we not counting his "death" in his original series anymore?

Are we not counting his "death" in his original series anymore?

I don't know, I don't follow the Archie books, did he die in the original series?

The bid deal will be why he does.

If it saving Kevin because someone hate his politics or hates him because he is gay.

Besides Life with Archie has two stories.

Does he die in both?

I think the magazine has two stories, which are split into issues 36 and 37 in the comic format. 37 being the aftermath.

Life with Archie Comic is always two stories.

One with his marriage to Betty and one Veronica

The bid deal will be why he does.

If it saving Kevin because someone hate his politics or hates him because he is gay.

Besides Life with Archie has two stories.

Does he die in both?

According to Kupperberg, the death story takes place in both "Life with Archie" universes.

"I think we found a way to kind of merge the two story lines for that climatic issue so that there's no doubt the death is the finale for both timelines. It took a bit of finesse, but it was more a matter of staging than anything else to tell the story of that last day without pointing definitively to one or the other and say "this is from the Betty continuity, or that's taken from the Veronica story."

Im not even going to bother with with this one.

The best way to win is not to play.

I only won once with the spider-man Obama Cover.

I won with Death of Cap but not enough to make it worth my time