• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A second copy of CGC 9.0 Action Comics #1 on the census (7/22/14)

1,507 posts in this topic

Yeah. The front cover is so good that it almost doesn't matter what the back cover looks like. You couldn't really ask for a better looking fc

Less than the previous copy got because now the highest graded Detective Comics #27 is the Honus Wagner of comics.

Personally I don't think so and I don't think the potential auction will show that.

AC1 wasn't just expensive beause its scarce... but because it's AC1.

Whether one or two of them... I would much rather own one of them than the top DC27 (although of course I would like that too).

And with white pages there is even a claim that this IS the best AC1.

What's with the QR Code on the top right corner of the label?

+1

Oh, that would be called, "CGC getting with the program" after myself and several others criticized their announcement of a site that would be more user friendly to smart phones and tablets instead of making a readable label by the smartphone or tablet. I guess when a certain competitor announced that they would be using QR codes on their labels CGC decided to play catchup.

Sadly, notes are $15 on this though.