• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool test footage

1,341 posts in this topic

So 'Angel Dust' is a Morlock? This must be in the Modern comics, as I don't remember this character. But that would tie back to the X-Universe.

angel-dust.jpg

Gina Carano To Star In DEADPOOL

-----------------

Angel Dust has yet to appear in any of the X-Men films but comic book fans may recognize her as a member of the Morlocks.

The Morlocks are a group of mutants that live in tunnels deep beneath the surface of Manhattan. These mutants couldn’t assimilate into normal society because of their mutant abilities.

-----------------

I didn't know and I am just kidding. And besides, I don't need to point out to people that they are jerks lol

There you go. At least laugh it off.

:foryou:

Now that Chuck Norris dude acting like he's all tough and martial arts-like. Someone should straighten him out next.

51162-when-chuck-norris-slices-onion-1muw.jpeg

when-chuck-norris-was-born-the-only-person-who-cried-was-the-doctor-photo-u1.jpg

:baiting:

DEADPOOL Casting Call Hints At The Characters That'll Appear

-------------------

[RIDGE] Any ethnicity, early 30s to early 50s. Big, muscular, dangerous, violent, vain, insecure and more than a bit of a …. but with a sense of humor. He is not a psychopath, he’s practical but morally neutral—he doesn’t enjoy torturing people, he just doesn’t care. ROLE REQUIRES THREE SEQUEL OPTIONS.

[LINDSAY] Any ethnicity, 20s, attractive and worldly. Smart, tough, beautiful but a little bit broken. Nothing has ever been easy for her and she’s developed a thick skin and cynical outlook. But she’s not a victim—she may not have a great life but she’s holding it together and does what she needs to get by. She’s got a great sense of humor but it leans heavily towards irony and sarcasm. ROLE REQUIRES THREE SEQUEL OPTIONS.

[SIMON] Any ethnicity, late 20s to early 40s. Quirky, great sense of humor. Smart, funny, but more than a little bit slippery. Fast talker, always looking to make a buck. He looks out for himself first and foremost, but reveals loyalty at the end of the day. ROLE REQUIRES THREE SEQUEL OPTIONS.

[SHIRLIE] African American, late 60s to early 80s. Worldly, great sense of comedic timing, sarcastic, dry, funny. ROLE REQUIRES THREE SERIES OPTIONS.

[KATHY] Any ethnicity, early to mid teens. World weary, great sense of comedic timing, sarcastic, droll sense of humor. ROLE REQUIRES THREE SERIES OPTIONS.

[KEREN] Any ethnicity, early 20s to late 30s. Serious, big, tough. ROLE REQUIRES THREE SERIES OPTIONS

[ALBERT] Any ethnicity, early 30s to early 50s. Big, muscular, dangerous. ROLE REQUIRES THREE SERIES OPTIONS

-------------------

Huh. I didn't see that coming.

DEADPOOL Movie To Include ‘X-Men’s Colossus; Gina Carano Joins Cast

---------------------

Ever since Deadpool was confirmed to be in the works, and time travel was introduced in X-Men: Days of Future Past, comic book fans have been hoping – and downright expecting – to see the Merc with a Mouth join forces with the X-Man most known for time-hopping: Cable. “Deadpool” creator Rob Liefeld has confirmed that Cable is on the way, but apparently, it will be Piotr Rasputin a.k.a. Colossus (Cudmore) who first crosses over into the solo film series.

Though details on how Colossus will fit into the film, or how large a role he may play aren’t available just yet, comic fans will know that an X-Men member showing up in Wade Wilson’s life isn’t entirely unprecedented. It’s hard to think of any evil mutant actually capable of resisting Deadpool’s bullets and blades without steel skin, so why not give one under-utilized hero a bigger piece of the spotlight?

---------------------

I wonder If parts of the film will take place in Russia. I'm just wondering why Colossus is the "chosen one".