• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool test footage

1,341 posts in this topic

I've been pretty meh about this flick.... until I saw the trailer.

Now I think Deadpool is going to kick arse and take names all winter and spring.

Two New DEADPOOL Trailers Pending

After an extended wait (and a handful of viral shenanigans), the second official trailer for 20th Century Fox's Deadpool is finally on its way. The ever reliable Alberta Film Ratings website has classified a "trailer D," a red band "trailer E," and an IMAX teaser trailer for the upcoming Ryan Reynolds film.

'The other jolly guy in a red suit with a lap worth sitting on.'

lol

In a new viral video, star Ryan Reynolds, fully decked out in costume, has announced that his alter-ego, the Merc with a Mouth, has hijacked the next twelve days and has essentially made them his own. So, for the next twelve days, expect to see twelve different sites debut a unique tasty treat from the upcoming Tim Miller-directed film leading up to the release of a brand new trailer on December 25 during one of the five NBA Christmas Day games.

Dec.14 - Entertainment Weekly

Dec.15 - People Magazine

Dec.16 - Deviant Art

Dec.17 - Empire Magazine

Dec.18 - Fandango

Dec.19 - JoBlo

Dec.20 - Deadpool Core

Dec.21 - Mashable

Dec.22 - IMAX

Dec.23 - Ryan Reynolds

Dec.24 - Trailer Eve

Dec.25 - Trailer Day

Now that is a way to ramp up marketing through the holidays!

:whee:

This will be the surprise superhero hit of 2016!

i think the old-timers are really underestimating Deadpool`s popularity.

Seems like they're pushing Deadpool as the "American Pie" or "Porky's" of superhero flicks.

Or maybe Beavis & Butt-Head. (*snort* He said "Load". :insane: ) meh

cvcyove.jpg

This will be the surprise superhero hit of 2016!

i think the old-timers are really underestimating Deadpool`s popularity.

I think so too. This is an all out AWESOMENESS,and Ryan Reynolds was meant to play Deadpool.