• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool test footage

1,341 posts in this topic

For “strong violence and language throughout, sexual content and graphic nudity.

hm My kind of movie.

Definitely…I absolutely refuse to watch nudity unless it's "graphic".

:o

You fellas are dirty.

:whee:

Well, Stan Lee is a nudie bar MC as his cameo. So we know for certain that there's some nudie bar action scenes in there somewhere. Pretty sure that'll be at least relatively graphic.

Well, Stan Lee is a nudie bar MC as his cameo. So we know for certain that there's some nudie bar action scenes in there somewhere. Pretty sure that'll be at least relatively graphic.

:jokealert:

:baiting:

I couldn't help but laugh at the responses sent to Ryan Reynolds about Deadpool sending nudies. A wild fan base!

lol

I think they are really doing a fantastic job promoting this

They seem like they are having fun, and all these spots are pretty creative

I look forward to the movie and will likely pay $ to see it in the theatres instead of downloading

This type of inventive stuff is what is needed to keep the comic movie genre in full swing...

Dark Nolan like films have their time and place - but with X-men Apocalypse, Civil War and Superman vs Bats I was scared of a burn out.

Avengers 2012 made it fun to go to a super hero team-up movie

GOTG 2014 made it fun to go to a super hero space adventure movie

I'm hoping DPool will be the super hero flick that brings the fun back almost in an adult version of Ant Man type of way.

:wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

I'm hoping DPool will be the super hero flick that brings the fun back almost in an adult version of Ant Man type of way.

:wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

Although I am looking forward to some of the darker superhero movies, this is the one I also feel will show the light side of comic books. But still with an adult twist.

:wishluck: