• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadpool test footage

1,341 posts in this topic

I don't think a studio ever had as much fun with a movie as they're having with Deadpool. And I don't think Reynolds ever had much run with a movie as he's having with Deadpool. Especially on the press & marketing side

I don't think a studio ever had as much fun with a movie as they're having with Deadpool. And I don't think Reynolds ever had much run with a movie as he's having with Deadpool. Especially on the press & marketing side

Agreed!

:applause:

Speaking of which...

We're just 3 days away folks! No, not Christmas - a brand new Deadpool trailer! As we build towards that with the #12DaysOfDeadpool, the latest promo is an NBA tie-in, and features Wade's pal Weasel dropping by to help decorate, and be kinda creepy while he's at it.

'Who are you talking to?'

lol

Meet Stefan Kapicic, the Serbian actor inside the 7-and-a-half-foot tall mutant Colossus in Deadpool

Just a day after we saw the veteran X-Men mutant Colossus as the endearing anchor of Deadpool’s IMAX poster, now it can finally be revealed which actor is playing the 7-and-a-half-foot metallic muscle house. Contrary to previously published news, EW can exclusively report that Colossus is voiced and partly performed via motion capture by Serbian actor Stefan Kapicic. The 37-year-old, who has made appearances on TV series such as 24 and The Event, was an eleventh-hour replacement for Andre Tricoteux in the role. (Actor Daniel Cudmore has played Colossus in three of the X-Men films.) Kapicic, in fact, only completed his performance in mid-December, a mere eight weeks before the movie’s Feb. 12 opening.

In an interview from his native Serbia, Kapicic tells EW about the casting process, finding the voice for the Russian mutant (which is more or less his own), and the immense fanboy excitement he feels at giving weight to an already heavy character.

LTkIcbj.jpg

lol

The latest gift from Ryan Reynolds for the Deadpool 12 Days of Christmas is a one-hour video of "The 'Pool Log."

Nothing like finding a burning bag of 'yule fun' on your front porch for Christmas.

An hour and nine minutes ! lol

Totally. Could it be a sign that this movie will be fun as hell?