• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

so many young collectors are being mislead

596 posts in this topic

I like K&TG too, they're awesome. But calling Dylan and the GG spoon?....Next you're gonna say the Beatles suk.

Nope, I love the Beatles. They were actually great.

Lump Marley in with Dylan, The Dead and the Stones...worthless overrated no-talent crapola.

Peace,

Chip

I guess music is like art, that everyone has different tastes. At least it gives us something to argue over a couple of beers. (thumbs u

Tell me about Phish, the Smiths, Jimmy Buffett and Billy Joel

Suk, RULE!!, never gave him any time, schlock :foryou:

I like K&TG too, they're awesome. But calling Dylan and the GG spoon?....Next you're gonna say the Beatles suk.

Lump Marley in with Dylan, The Dead and the Stones...worthless overrated no-talent crapola.

Peace,

Chip

As a person who does not like reggae, Marley was very talented. You may not like the musicians. But you should check a flow chart, there is a difference between your behind and elbow.

Can't stand the Beatles, say what you like , I don't like them.

Peace,

Chip

As a person who does not like reggae, Marley was very talented. You may not like the musicians. But you should check a flow chart, there is a difference between your behind and elbow.

Bob Marley didn't like reggae??? :whatthe:

Peace,

Chip

I guess music is like art, that everyone has different tastes. At least it gives us something to argue over a couple of beers. (thumbs u

Tell me about Phish, the Smiths, Jimmy Buffett and Billy Joel

how old are you? 60?

Peace,

Chip

Smoke too much during your vinyl session this morning hippie?

Peace,

Chip

:mad: I WILL END YOU!!! :foryou:

Peace,

Chip

I appreciate the offer, but I am a happily married man. So it can never be.

Pat is right: you need to recognize the overall value, even if you don’t like the music genre. You also can’t prescind from time, culture, general context when making evaluations in a balanced way.

That’s what I was saying to 1950s war comics about the comics: sometimes direct comparision are difficult, if you are not careful they are very misleading.

The Beatles: not a big fan either, but when you listen to the 1968 albums from The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and The Kinks, you get a great picture of the moment. :)

My favorites must be "While my guitar gently weeps" and "Sympathy for the devil" but overall I just love the Kinks lyrics.

Peace,

Chip

Wait, how do you know what I wearing?? :ohnoez:

The music lacks overdriven amps and hostility. Not for me. But gimme some Richie Valens, and Chuck Berry.

:luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv:

:luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv: :luhv:

I never understand why people say they don't like music that I like. It's the best!
do you offer to happily end them, like you just did to me? That may help.

I keep offering, but no one takes me up on it. :(