• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

so many young collectors are being mislead

596 posts in this topic

You make some good points. Could you tell us which comic grading company to use for those comics deemed worthwhile? And why you would choose that one over the other grading companies? Please be specific when describing each company. Thank you.

not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but the only true grading debate is in the numismatic field with two very top notch companies , NGC and PCGS and another decent grading company ANACS, there a complexities and nuances to each of the three companies, you may wan to google them all for more info

,thank you

There's only one company we're allowed to describe here....

You make some good points. Could you tell us which comic grading company to use for those comics deemed worthwhile? And why you would choose that one over the other grading companies? Please be specific when describing each company. Thank you.

not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but the only true grading debate is in the numismatic field with two very top notch companies , NGC and PCGS and another decent grading company ANACS, there a complexities and nuances to each of the three companies, you may wan to google them all for more info

,thank you

There's only one company we're allowed to describe here....

Yup, Vault.

there is no grading debate in the comic field CGC is the only choice for now , I hear there is another start up company on the way so too soon for a debate there.

and pgx is buyer beware

Please explain. :wishluck:

You just came in here knocking everyone else for what they like! And now you are upset because you are getting it back? Seriously, oh it IS the weekend.

Not upset for getting it back at all .. I know a very intelligent person with a bad stuttering problem and only the most shallow person ever would bring that up to make him look bad if he was trying to make a point, evidently some of these chat board members are not interested in the point , only the presentation.

there is no grading debate in the comic field CGC is the only choice for now , I hear there is another start up company on the way so too soon for a debate there.

and pgx is buyer beware

Can you tell us everything you know about the new company?

You just came in here knocking everyone else for what they like! And now you are upset because you are getting it back? Seriously, oh it IS the weekend.

Not upset for getting it back at all .. I know a very intelligent person with a bad stuttering problem and only the most shallow person ever would bring that up to make him look bad if he was trying to make a point, evidently some of these chat board members are not interested in the point , only the presentation.

You really should use the "quote" function as suggested.

It is very hard to figure out who you are arguing with each rant...

Also, :hi:

We understand what your point us, we just disagree. Saying it's idiotic or pointless to slab modern books is an incorrect statement because you don't know why each person does so. Your point is invalid. We know that mass produced books that are in demand will never be as valuable as hot vintage books, we understand how manufactured collectibles effect the market... We dont care, and we slab anyways. For a variety of reasons. Your presentation likely would have gone ignored if your point was so deliberately abrasive and narrow minded.

Quote:

I can't take anyone seriously who can't quote a post properly

I will admit I am not skilled at computers and am aware that I do not post correctly , I am evidently of a different age group , I prefer in face to face communication but I have no other fellow collector friends as I am a new to comics after 40 years, my friends collect coins, for you to discount someone without computer skills is ok but actually quite shallow

b06bq.jpg