• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'Shazam' movie official thread (because he deserves one too)
3 3

1,885 posts in this topic

On 4/5/2018 at 3:08 PM, Mr.TawkyTawny said:

Also eagerly looking forward to The Shazam Family cast promotional tour, Zach has a keen sense of humour...  :smile:

Appears our beloved Mary Marvel and Captain Marvel Jr., Grace and Jack, have a knack at self-effacing humour as well... (thumbsu

5ac721100df15_MaryMarvelandCaptainMarvelJr..thumb.jpg.6d693e8354e712284daf09526fa39d9d.jpg

Edited by Mr.TawkyTawny

It looks like the cast of Shazam! is having quite a bit of fun behind the scenes. Asher Angel, who will star as the child version of Billy Batson, recently shared a video of a prank on the set of Shazam!. The video shows himself and Jack Dylan Grazer, who will play Freddy Freeman in the film, jump scaring each other.

Holy Moley! 250K+ views in just 3 days... that's pretty impressive viral marketing.  Just with Jack and Asher's Tiger Beat fans and Zach's "Chuck" fan base combined New Line Cinema will sell enough theater tickets to at least break even with the Shazam! movie production costs.  :smile:

Edited by Mr.TawkyTawny

20 hours ago, Mr.TawkyTawny said:

Holy Moley! 250K+ views in just 3 days... that's pretty impressive viral marketing.  Just with Jack and Asher's Tiger Beat fans and Zach's "Chuck" fan base combined New Line Cinema will sell enough theater tickets to at least break even with the Shazam! movie production costs.  :smile:

I agree. They are doing a way better job marketing Shazam than the Aquaman crew is. I am pretty sure Shazam will beat Aquaman at the box office with this viral marketing being a plus. (thumbsu

11 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

I agree. They are doing a way better job marketing Shazam than the Aquaman crew is. I am pretty sure Shazam will beat Aquaman at the box office with this viral marketing being a plus. (thumbsu

Can you imagine Willem Dafoe jumping out on Jason Mamoa? That wouldn't end well  :eek:

Edited by Batman

Superman Actor Henry Cavill Trolls 'Shazam!' Star Zachary Levi's Livestream

Zachary Levi, who will soon star as the adult version of Billy Batson/Shazam, recently shared a pretty adorable encounter on his Instagram account. As it turns out, Superman actor Henry Cavill actually commented during Levi's recent Instagram livestream, jokingly asking the actor to name his favorite superhero.

On 4/11/2018 at 1:03 PM, ComicConnoisseur said:

5ad076bb1023b_JackandZach.thumb.jpg.9bfb5775f142bb90f9cefd6813a1c456.jpg5ad0778e94822_SilverSnailToronto.thumb.jpg.661d7ca7bd78a063129df263e82de44e.jpg

Another crackerjack Shazam! Movie viral video with an incredible 15,000 views within the past 8 hours.  All the on-line Shazam! promotion I've seen so far is like déjà vu all over again of 1964 media of the Fab Four antics in America leading up to the release of Richard Lester's "A Hard Day's Night" film. :applause:

Put Jack in a CMJr suit flying across the silver screen and Warner Bros. will have themselves a license to print money.  ;)

5ad0869acd023_EventheBunnyyellsShazam!.jpg.b4c03a2230d9c153101dcfe0df1c0f44.jpg

Edited by Mr.TawkyTawny

5 minutes ago, Churchill Pictures said:

I will be giving away free tickets to a screening of this independent comic book film. 'THE UNSUNG' will be screening Saturday July 21 at the Tenth Avenue Arts Center in San Diego during Comic Con 2018. Here is a trailer for the film please let me know if you are interested in reserving tickets. Thanks everyone!

SHA-ZPAM!