• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And the Winners are!! Celebrating my 1,000th post with FREE STUFF!!

106 posts in this topic

It is a cool way to make your 1,000th post milestone. I didn't do that on my 1,000th post but I am thankful for my beautiful wife and my 8 years old son and 6 years old daughter. Both kids are riot and sarcastic (it is too young for their ages but they are my entertainment). My wife is really a comic hater but she is happy to see me making money of the comic books. We are married for nearly 12 years next month plus 4 years of living together (16 total years).

In fact, I have three part-time jobs with my deprived sleeping since January 2013. Hopefully, I will get the better job so I get more sleeps.

Did you notice my Avatar? My 6 years old daughter photographed her Iron Man. Impressed? That is why she is my entertainment as well as my son.

I am thankful I live in a land of peace, where law and order are respected. I think this is something that many people in the first world never stop to think about, but imagine your life if you were transported to eastern Ukraine, northern Iraq, etc., where gunmen could walk into your house any day and do whatever they wanted to your loved ones.

I am thankful that I had a loving childhood with my family. We did not have a lot, but I never felt that I was going without.

I am thankful for my wife and children. They are the foundation upon which my life is built.

Great idea for your 1,000 post!

I am thankful to live in a country where food, water is readily available. I am thankful to have a home in which I can rest. I am also thankful to America to the things I love most, American films and TV, Comic books and fried chicken ;-)

Wow,very cool.I am thankful for so much.That I wake up everyday to a house full of pets...my cats,my birds,my wonderful lil pup.My love.of my life that is still by my side after 15 years of my balony.All the friends and family that have been by my side in the rough times in the last year or so,and of course all the board members that have been there for me as well.

Thankfully that the sky is blue and there is still good on earth.

Jimmers

Fantastic Thread! You sir, get it.

I'm very thankful for being blessed by having good friends and family. I'm also blessed to be tried and tested beyond my comfort zones. Hopefully I continue to grow and develop as a christian, father, son and yes as a part of the collecting community.

Congrats on the thousandth post. What I'm thankful for. Im thankful for the air I breath, for waking up next to the woman I love everyday. Im thankful for my wonderful 12 year old Shyanne. (You rock pumpkin) I'm also thankful for the time my mother walked me to school on the first day. The way she would tell me everything is going to work out when I struggled in school. I'm thankful for the 17 years I got to spend with her and those last moments of her life holding her hand. What I'm thankful for is the life I was given 33 years ago.