• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

I finally saw it last week.

Enjoyed the film from start to finish. A good film. Not gonna win any oscars but a good movie. Nice character development and a good story line to follow.

I would give it an A as far as films go. I was entertained, I laughed, teared up just slightly and felt I got my $8 worth for 2 hours of fun.

People don't like it, oh well.

It was good and WW looks good and DCU has a bright future.

New 'Suicide Squad' Site Invites Fans to Dig Into the DC Universe's Secret Files

A new viral marketing site for Suicide Squad launched Monday, showing three folders.

ARGUS Secure Site

j3pmzEq.png

So far, there's not a lot of information, with the Joker's information is all redacted (except for his nickname, The Clown Prince of Crime), but there's the promise of more files to be made available in the future — presumably as we near the home entertainment release of Suicide Squad.

Top secret files have been a key feature of the DCEU, with Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) learning of members of the Justice League via security footage in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. And in the final moments of Suicide Squad, he was able to leverage Amanda Waller (Viola Davis) into giving up more top secret information about the metahumans operating on Earth.

Suicide Squad which will be available on Digital HD Nov. 15 and Blu-ray Dec. 13, with Warner Bros. announcing an extended cut for the film last week.

Since the post-credits scene had Amanda Waller handing off files on Barry Allen and Arthur Curry, I can see how this comes up on the ARGUS site.

New Official Image Of Jason Momoa As AQUAMAN Revealed Via ARGUS Website

Cucnsn4VMAAvH4P.jpg

Though the Metahuman files on the ARGUS website still don't seem to be accessible, someone was obviously able to get a peek at what's inside, as the new pic of Jason Momoa's Aquaman below has found its way online (via a Justice League fan account).

Momoa seems to be wearing the same gear as he was in that shot of The King of Atlantis smashing the whiskey bottle in the Justice League SDCC trailer, so it's a safe bet this image is related to that scene.

That lagging international update finally showed up. It's clear the UK, Brazil, Mexico, Australia and Russia sure liked this movie.

PJZrC15.png

sEfGLWi.png

EuexkU3.png

:o

Japan is still not updated since 10/2. So there could be a last surprise hiding out in that location.

No international updates at this point. Still, an impressive close-to-done wrap-up.

ArlKaB7.png

g4C2ABP.png

More details came out on the pending blu-ray, though.

Suicide Squad Extended Cut Runtime & Special Features Revealed

It’s no secret that there was a plethora of footage left on the cutting room floor, with Suicide Squad director David Ayer saying over the summer that they shot “a million and a half feet of footage” during production. Jared Leto also said that he filmed enough Joker material to make a standalone film about the Clown Prince of Crime. With the deleted scenes becoming a major talking point, the big question about the extended version is how much it will add to the movie. The initial reports suggested 13 minutes, but the official word is that it’s slightly less than that.

The DC Cinematic Reddit page got a hold of an image of the back of the Suicide Squad Blu-ray box, where it reveals that the extended cut runs for 134 minutes. That is 11 minutes longer than the 123 minute-long theatrical version. Viewers will recall that the ultimate edition of Batman V Superman stretched the film to a three-hour runtime, so Suicide Squad‘s version of that sounds like it will not be as extensive. This may be disappointing for some hoping that the extended cut could fix some of the movie’s disjointed narrative problems, but there’s still a chance that the new scenes are valuable and add further insight to the colorful cast of characters.

6kPzk93.jpg

In the image, we also get our first look at the bonus features for Suicide Squad. Check out a list of the various featurettes below:

• Task Force X: One Team, One Mission – Discover the rich legacy of DC’s most infamous bad guys
  • Squad Strength and Skills – How’d they whip themselves into shape? Get the inside story
  • Joker and Harley: The ‘It’ Couple of the Underworld – She’s rotten. He’s damaged. They’re a match made in hell
  • Chasing the Real – Writer/director David Ayer reveals techniques for creating an authentic surreal world
  • Plus Gag Reel and More!

Range scene finally leaked out. One of the better parts of the movie.

Along with the highpoint shootout.

Man, if Will Smith doesn't get a Deadshot solo movie....i might have to hurt someone. Edited by Hawkman