• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje 'Killer Croc' Bares His Scaly Chest In New SUICIDE SQUAD Set Photo

Beyond his ugly mug, actor Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's Killer Croc has only been seen with his reptilian skin mostly covered up in the official Suicide Squad group shot image as well as several set photos. However, a new set photo via Twitter user @Thalia_ww finally shows the Batman villain bare-chested.

ZkanAlf.png

What in the? This makes the Lizard from ASM movie look good. What is the budget for this movie? 100 mil?

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje 'Killer Croc' Bares His Scaly Chest In New SUICIDE SQUAD Set Photo

Beyond his ugly mug, actor Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje's Killer Croc has only been seen with his reptilian skin mostly covered up in the official Suicide Squad group shot image as well as several set photos. However, a new set photo via Twitter user @Thalia_ww finally shows the Batman villain bare-chested.

ZkanAlf.png

What in the? This makes the Lizard from ASM movie look good. What is the budget for this movie? 100 mil?

I really wished the Internet wouldn't leak small tidbits of information and photos. I am sure he will look better in the film and this image we are seeing is not the final version. It is likely a moment during his transformation from human to the full Killer croc.

You like the original Harley design. Meanwhile, Harley changed over the years to a more risque design. That seems to be what the movie is focusing on is the more 'New 52' characters.

Yep, I get it. Now get off my lawn.

You like the original Harley design. Meanwhile, Harley changed over the years to a more risque design. That seems to be what the movie is focusing on is the more 'New 52' characters.

Yep, I get it. Now get off my lawn.

lol

No.

:sumo:

harley_quinn_evolution_2_0_by_ladydeadquinn-d83k5k3.jpg

I prefer the original.

I actually prefer #12 of 13. Harley looks more like a dangerous character than a clown.

Were there really issues with #9 containing Daisey Dukes Harley?

ZkanAlf.png

I really wished the Internet wouldn't leak small tidbits of information and photos. I am sure he will look better in the film and this image we are seeing is not the final version. It is likely a moment during his transformation from human to the full Killer croc.

Truly let's hope so :)

Croc isn't a 'transforming' character, is he? Not like Man Bat or Hulk. I thought he was in the one-and-done category, mutated forever.

Could be a back-story scene I suppose, but if he's in Suicide Squad he's already been at it a while, convicted and sentenced.

Anyway, is the actor not a large man? In the photo he looks to be about 5 tail lights tall.

Croc isn't a 'transfroming' character, is he? Not like Man Bat or Hulk. I thought he was in the one-and-done category, mutated forever.

Might be a back-story scene though, but if he's in Suicide Squad he's already been convicted of crimes.

Anyway, is the actor not a large man? In the photo he looks to be about 5 tail lights tall.

To my knowledge Croc was born as he is but this might be his origin, his first transformation?

(thumbs u Let's hope. :wishluck: Croc deserves to be CG, massive and bonechilling to behold.

What are you talking about? Hardy pulled it off with Bane. No CGI, I still hide under the covers when I think of that performance!

(thumbs u Let's hope. :wishluck: Croc deserves to be CG, massive and bonechilling to behold.

What are you talking about? Hardy pulled it off with Bane. No CGI, I still hide under the covers when I think of that performance!

I guess it depends on whether Killer Croc is a (6.5 ft) man or a (10 ft) Hulk-like massive monstrosity.

Look at a couple of DC Collectibles and the depicted scale. Authorized statues, figures, games and the like depict Croc as enormous.

So yeah, if he's just a big guy with a skin condition, silicon appliances and paint will do. Otherwise doing Croc as a cg fantasy character would serve better, allowing for more photorealism, creature detailing and a sense-of-wonder scale.

crocscale.jpg

CLASSIC-CONFRONTATIONS-BATMAN-vs-KILLER-CROC-STATUE-DC.jpg

It's just really confusing. Harley's skanky design looks tied more to a gaming universe than her animated origins. So I assumed ditto for Croc. Characters evolve, but who knows.

They can do wondrous things with appliances. Hellboy is a great example. So here's wishing them luck. :wishluck:

Actually Killer Croc is ever transforming from less and less human to more and more Crocodile, and this was long before the Arkham Series ever came about. Me personally I like huge croc better.
Me too. But I'm bias toward Creature-Features. :cloud9: So personally I'd be thrilled if they did 100% cg superhero movies. Some of the recent cinematic game trailers are just mind-blowing. And I prefer to go down the rabbit hole to their Universe than have them dragged in to our world. Creatures, giants, fantastic environments, things I'd never see in real life.

But, that's just me. I blame Ray Harryhausen. :)