• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Anyone seen any King Shark yet? More interested in how they pull of shark, than how they do croc.

Not yet, other than that actor that was rumored to be King Shark.

Clint Eastwood's son has joined the cast. I wonder who he is going to play. The other actor is 6'7" tall so the hints at him being King Shark may not be a stretch.

Scott Eastwood And Raymond Olubowale Reportedly Join David Ayer's SUICIDE SQUAD

Actor Scott Eastwood (son of Clint) told the Canadian outlet eTalk that he's been in Toronto for Suicide Squad filming/prep. This would be a reunion for Eastwood and Ayer as the two previously worked together on Ayer's breakout film, Fury. With Eastwood also starring in Nicholas Sparks adaptation The Longest Ride, it would seem the young actor is poised to soon become a household name and would have a sizable role in Suicide Squad.

As for Raymond Olubowale, a former Heavyweight Boxing Champion of Canada, fans are speculating that he could be playing King Shark in Suicide Squad given his past role as The Axe Man in Sony's Resident Evil franchise.

I just hope they stick to the athmosphere of recent Batman moviees (or recent Marvels fo the matter... like Avengers).

If they try to make it too comics-like (as in slap-stick funny) like the previous Batman movies before with mostly ridiculous villains... then I don't think i'll want to even watch it. There is a reason why Marvel are dominating in theatres - because they don't talk down to the audience and try to make super-hero movies like Disney would make a Tom and Jerry. DC needs to learn why Dark Night trilogy is by far the best they have ever done - and continue along that trail.

I just get nervous looking at the Joker's green hair.. reminds me of that Batman movie with Jim Carrey... and the short guy as the Penguin... toe-bending stuff...

Usually, when I formulate an opinion early, I am dead wrong: (1) Thought Ledger's Joker looked stupid; (2) Thought Guardians of the Galaxy looked really stupid; (3) Was excited about Rise of the Silver Surfer after seeing some behind the scene pics . . .

My early opinion is :eek: so :wishluck: that I keep the streak alive.

Usually, when I formulate an opinion early, I am dead wrong: (1) Thought Ledger's Joker looked stupid; (2) Thought Guardians of the Galaxy looked really stupid; (3) Was excited about Rise of the Silver Surfer after seeing some behind the scene pics . . .

My early opinion is :eek: so :wishluck: that I keep the streak alive.

Could this work if he tries to do the Mark Hamill "Joker Voice" ?