• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Man. not even Harley's butt hanging out of those shorts could make me want to see this t-u-r-d

From what we see in those pics, her backyard is flat as a board. The shorts can't help it.

Man. not even Harley's butt hanging out of those shorts could make me want to see this t-u-r-d

From what we see in those pics, her backyard is flat as a board. The shorts can't help it.

kR6HpIR.jpg

:shy:

jEK1zVs.jpg

kR6HpIR.jpg

jEK1zVs.jpg

To each their own. I think she is a knockout. You can have the Kim Kardashian butts.

:sumo:

I'm going on record now to state that the first teaser or trailer to come out with Harley speaking and people will hate her voice/accent.

Mark it down.

You'll be the only one . . . . :baiting:

kR6HpIR.jpg

jEK1zVs.jpg

To each their own. I think she is a knockout. You can have the Kim Kardashian butts.

Serious KO. :sumo:

I'm going on record now to state that the first teaser or trailer to come out with Harley speaking and people will hate her voice/accent.

Mark it down.

You'll be the only one . . . . :baiting:

I'm not saying *I* will; I'm saying there will be a large outcry about it. (Perhaps even larger than the SS full group shot.)

kR6HpIR.jpg

jEK1zVs.jpg

Nah you need at least a little something back there. No hips, no waist, no azz = no bueno.

Still a hot chick though obviously.

-J.

Yea, but she's got no boobs either. She's got a great face and is in TERRIFIC shape. Average body other than the conditioning. Really great face though with a nice devilish smile like Harley should have.