• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

2BA0442C00000578-3209492-image-m-63_1440457708414.jpg

The same signature reseller followed her to the airport?

3zJHKkU.jpg

Maybe her personal assistant, giving her stuff to sign for fans? Maybe all Canadians look alike?

JIMMY L. had pointed out earlier he is an aggressive signature reseller.

This is the same guy.

Also google "Pedro suing drake" and you'll see a video of another signature person getting beat up while these two fools just stood there doing nothing.

This is the same guy.

Also google "Pedro suing drake" and you'll see a video of another signature person getting beat up while these two fools just stood there doing nothing.

WOW!!!!!

I just saw that. They threw that guy down and started kicking him.

'Harley Quinn' Co-Creator Paul Dini Weighs In On The Character's Look In SUICIDE SQUAD

Talking to the Shanlian On Batman podcast (h/t to Forbes), Dini weighed in on Harley and The Joker's look in David Ayer's film. He described Jared Leto's Clown Prince Of Crime as a "decadent rockstar", before adding, "there's a little bit of a 'Sid and Nancy' feel to the Joker and Harley look, which I always felt would not be a bad look if they were in a live-action movie."

Despite this, Dini's aware a small minority of Batman: TAS fans may take a while to get used to the 'New 52' look. "I know it’s jarring to a lot of the people who love the classic Bruce Timm suit, I love it myself," he claimed, "But in that world [of the Suicide Squad movie], I just don’t see it happening. It’s a rougher, more street look. I think it works fine." Additionally, he called Robbie "a very wonderful actress" and revealed he was "very excited to see that interpretation of Harley."

HOT RUMOR: Is This The Plot Of 'Suicide Squad'?

Due to the secretive nature surrounding the film, the following rumor is unconfirmed so take with a grain of salt pending further confirmation.

The latest rumor is the main villain of the movie is The Enchantress, and she is in search of her brother who she wants to resurrect. The Suicide Squad is sent on a mission to stop her from destroying the world.

If you look again at the recent comic con trailer, the clues are pretty much there. Whether or not The Enchantress is out to resurrect her brother remains to be seen, but the hero shots of Suicide Squad together as a team, she is mysteriously absent.

Will Smith On Working With 'The Joker' Jared Leto In The "Insane" SUICIDE SQUAD Movie

When Will Smith stopped by the Beats 1 radio show to promote his big music comeback, for which he released his first new track in ten years, the Oscar-nominated actor also discussed his role as Deadshot in the "insane" Suicide Squad. More specifically, the Fresh Prince talked about his co-star and fellow musician/actor Jared Leto, who plays the Joker in the DC Comics adaptation.

"I've never actually met Jared Leto," admitted Smith. "We worked together for 6 months and we've never exchanged a word outside of 'Action!' and 'Cut!' We've never said 'Hello,' we've never said 'Good day.' I've only ever spoken to him as Deadshot and him as the Joker. I literally have not met him yet. So, the first time I see him will be 'Hey, Jared. What's up?' Not a single word exchanged off camera. He was all in on the Joker... I'm looking forward to meeting him."

rvJ9dLI.png

Jared Leto Talks About 'The Joker' For The First Time; New Character Details

"I was just thinking that the Joker would probably just say, 'F**k you,' and hang up," Jared Leto responded when Empire Magazine caught up with the actor to talk about his role as The Joker in Suicide Squad for the very first time. The actor is of course very familiar with what goes on in the head of the Clown Prince of Crime, especially as he never broke character during the shoot, something which led to him tormenting his fellow cast members in unique ways. For Jim Parrack (who plays The Joker's henchman, Jonny Frost) that included random calls throughout the day, with orders to spray paint roses black and filling a backpack with nine inch nails. "There was definitely a period of...detachment," Leto explains. "I took a pretty deep dive. But this was a unique opportunity and I couldn't imagine doing it another way. It was fun, playing those psychological games. But at the same time it was very painful, like giving birth out of my hole."

Revealing that he listened to 1920s gospel music and read literature on shamans while playing The Joker, Leto offered some interesting insight into this take on the villain when he said, "I always get the sense that The Joker may be much older than people think. It's something different. If you don't break rules, you're not going to strike new ground. I think I'll be cooling down for the rest of my life." Suicide Squad producer Charles Roven also chimed in by revealing that the villain's dress sense has been inspired by Mexican cartels, while he's now, "More social...a very successful and smart businessman besides being a sociopath." Director David Ayer meanwhile had this to say about how Leto's take on the villain will differ to what's come before on the big screen. "The Joker is the third rail of comic book movies. There's a power to that character, and by some freaking miracle, through the incredible things Jared has done and the photography and all the other millions of things that went into it, we've cooked up something transcendent. He's scary."

He looks utterly stupid.

That's not The Joker.

+1

The killer clown motif that makes the Joker initially frightening to many people is completely absent, as is the harlequin motif from "Harley Quinn".

Meanwhile Will Smith just looks like Will Smith, and who cares about any of the other completely interchangeable characters that were used in this movie.

I'll be skipping it.

-J.

He looks utterly stupid.

That's not The Joker.

Agreed. Just not feeling it.

lol

Like you have been feeling anything with these comic book movies other than filling in for Statler and Waldorf?

LOerhRn.jpg

:baiting:

Well, other than the love of Tony Stark's brilliance, inventing everything across the Marvel Universe.

(: