• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

too many characters

Advice: Don't watch Avengers Infinity War Part 1 or 2

I struggled with the first two. But at least the audience has been introduced to most of the characters in those movies. Or are at least familiar with them through other avenues.

How many people know who Killer Croc is? I'm not saying we need two hours to go over Killer Croc's origin and motivations, that can be explained in 5 minutes, but why is he in this movie? Plus he still looks awful.

I would totally be all for a Batman movie where he goes hunting for Killer Croc for two hours in the sewers and waterways around Gotham though. Like Jaws.

looks great, but dirty pool putting Queen music over top of that, as anything would look good with Queen music over top of it. :cool:

+1.

Kinda borrowed a page from GOTG putting vintage music to the trailer.

Scott Eastwood has to be playing someone important.

Top rumors are Nightwing and Deathstroke

I thought I had read someplace that he is supposed to be Slade Wilson but not put on the costume in the movie?

looks great, but dirty pool putting Queen music over top of that, as anything would look good with Queen music over top of it. :cool:

lol

Amen to that. I loved it! Even how they made the DC logo all crazy and electric light-like to fit the theme.

XNwd0vJSeiSBqmeWuk2w_OpubeCw.gif

Scott Eastwood has to be playing someone important.

Top rumors are Nightwing and Deathstroke

I thought I had read someplace that he is supposed to be Slade Wilson but not put on the costume in the movie?

Latino Review had posted an article stating they had been informed that was the plan. TBD how accurate that rumor could be.

:wishluck:

Really not buying Will Smith as Deadshot...they seem to be pushing this is a comedy or is that just the feeling from the trailer.

I think they are going for the Deadshot that appeared in Batman: Assault On Arkham.

I don't know if I would categorize this as a comedy. But more an action film with some comedy spots due to the crazy character backgrounds.

Any idea on who the character is at 1:44 who gets hit with the subway?

Oh that's an easy one if you pause it just at the right moment...... It's Stan Lee defacing the subway car with his Signature.