• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America: Civil War official movie thread (5/6/16)

2,267 posts in this topic

The Honest Trailers crew played their video for the Russos. And it turns out throughout the movie production, the Russos swore they did not want to end up in an Honest Trailer.

lol

What good guys how they handled this.

:applause:

And they do joke about Nick Fury and his pavement lightsaber.

Holy mess. How amazing would that be? :o And have Dr. Strange be involved in a very reduced role to help contextualize the mystical Mandarin elements.
The foundation has already been set. Just make it happen, Marvel.

Marvel.One.Shot.All.Hail.The.King from tacolin on Vimeo.

Never seen that. Thanks for posting.

Holy mess. How amazing would that be? :o And have Dr. Strange be involved in a very reduced role to help contextualize the mystical Mandarin elements.
The foundation has already been set. Just make it happen, Marvel.

Marvel.One.Shot.All.Hail.The.King from tacolin on Vimeo.

Never seen that. Thanks for posting.
My pleasure to spread the word.Marvel included that One-Shot on the Thor: The Dark World Blu-Ray (one good reason to purchase this movie). (:

Four negative reviews were added since last night. Just toss this one out immediately. It's not a negative review of the film at all. It's a person who despises comic books and their films.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/i-swear-this-is-the-last-marvel-film-i-see-captain-america-reviewed/

David Merryweather?

:jokealert:

What a ride!

That's how you do fight scenes! Warner Bros, are you watching?

I thought the fight scenes in BVS were pretty great :shrug:

I think he was talking to the WB people who made Green Lantern :gossip: