• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America: Civil War official movie thread (5/6/16)

2,267 posts in this topic

what major character died?

The funeral that Cap goes to.

Peggy Carter?

BvS box office

what major character died?

The funeral that Cap goes to.

Peggy Carter?

BvS box office

I checked the investor meeting tape recording. It denies this, but confirms you're wearing a pink tutu.

:insane:

$250 MM production budget, before any marketing costs, actor revenue share or all the other fun of making and rolling out a movie.

n5GOo65.png

Marvel Studios will definitely make this back, and much more. But now you know why it caused a rift at the House of M.

Waiting for the Blu Ray :taptaptap:

Couldn't possibly do it.

I woke up this morning with such a smile on my face, knowing that today was the day. Even driving all day, I was thinking nobody better frigging hit me today and make me miss this tonight. I've got tickets for 7:00 AND the 10:10 shows.

I haven't been this excited for a movie since I was 11 waiting for Jedi to come out, maybe Batman in 89.

Jim

Couldn't possibly do it.

I woke up this morning with such a smile on my face, knowing that today was the day. Even driving all day, I was thinking nobody better frigging hit me today and make me miss this tonight. I've got tickets for 7:00 AND the 10:10 shows.

I haven't been this excited for a movie since I was 11 waiting for Jedi to come out, maybe Batman in 89.

Jim

Thanks for inviting me...we could have held hands and you could have eaten popcorn from my bucket. :sorry:

Sitting down to watch it now amongst chode ville usa... ill let u guys know wassup in a few....

I had a lady last week who was on her cell phone playing some game throughout the entire movie....granted it was just Big Fat Wedding 2 but it's the principal of the thing.

Couldn't possibly do it.

Jim

Thanks for inviting me...we could have held hands and you could have eaten popcorn from my bucket. :sorry:

I would have but didn't think you'd ever want to see it...I mean Martian Manhunter, Hawkman or Firestorm are not in it :baiting:

Jim

Just got back...

No spoilers in this review... I can sum it up with this...

EL OH EL Batman v Superman... EL. OH. EL.

Absolutely freaking awesome movie! :headbang:

I just watched it on a poor copy from the internet and other than the battles found in poor and jumped ahead 3 times ? Maybe in HD3D it would be better ?