• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

I would also check the tracking numbers. I had one item spend over two weeks in transit between a USPS facility in New Jersey and a USPS facility in New York. I guess someone forgot to load it on the truck and put it in the corner.

That was insane though. It took a few days to go from Spain to the United States then it spent over two weeks between Jersey and NYC and then a few more days after that to get to me.

Sometimes things don't make it through the pipeline. I know my recipient received theirs as I checked the delivery confirmation. Hopefully they like what I put together.

I would like to believe that some of the packages destined for those that have yet to receive it are on their way.

List of boardies still waiting for their gifts to arrive:

Pirate

iceman399

Black Lantern

Chadwick

AlexH

Zalgardos

Boboset

*Please edit and add your name to the list.*

Anyone else still waiting please let me know.

From the what did you get thread.

Still Waiting

Pirate

iceman399

Black Lantern

Chadwick

AlexH

Zalgardos

Flatliner1313

Any updates?

I have not sent mine yet. Spoke to the person and explained . So add me to the list of stuff to be held until they get theirs.

I considered making it a "pay to play", where a donation enters you into the raffle, which depending on how this year goes I may implement next year.

I am glad this is being implemented next year.

I... have heard things...

:(

-slym

I considered making it a "pay to play", where a donation enters you into the raffle, which depending on how this year goes I may implement next year.

-slym

:popcorn:

Pirate

iceman399

Black Lantern

Chadwick

Barth

AlexH

Zalgardos

Flatliner1313

Any updates?

not on my end

-slym

things? do tell.....

Pirate

iceman399

Black Lantern

Chadwick

Barth

AlexH

Zalgardos

Flatliner1313

Any updates?

Apparently mine is at my PO box. I won't get over to check it till the end of the week. I have no issue removing my name from the list as I trust the boardie :)

Pirate

Black Lantern

Chadwick

Barth

Zalgardos

Flatliner1313

Any updates?

Posted in the raffle thread.

With Pick #13, Black Lantern is pleased to receive his third choice:

Lot 42. Mystery Box (Donated by: Shadroch)

I'm very pleased :banana:

Makes up for your secret santa being a dumb@ss I hope.

Are you my Santa? I'm a very patient guy and it doesn't matter if the gift is late. Sending gifts overseas during Christmas time is not fun. Mine stuck in customs for 9 days and is also late...

Yes I am.My girlfriend dropped yours off at the post office for me, and used international surface not realizing how long it would take to get there. When I realized, I sent another package first class to hopefully get there in time for Christmas.

Nice journey via ship over the Atlantic lol

Don't worry and thanks for the second package which already arrived in time for Christmas. It really wasn't necessary, overseas shipping is so expensive... The Mystery in Space book is very cool and looks like it was printed yesterday, such an amazing condition. I owned Spawn #9 many years ago, sold the complete run from 1-100 and moved on. When Angela was introduced to the Marvel Universe recently I thought that it would be nice to have #9 again. It's like you knew that I wanted this book but it wasn't on my list :-)

nothing today. would be nice if my SS at least sent me a PM to let me know what's going on.

Sorry to hear that Pirate. I have never understood the small minority (luckily, a very small group), of participants that dont send pms that the items will be late, or follow up pms thanking people for their gift. It lacks common courtesy. (shrug)