• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

List of boardies still waiting for their gifts to arrive:

Pirate

Chadwick

Black Lantern(added back by me, not by his unbelievably, sinister and dastardly greed)

Flatliner1313

*Please edit and add your name to the list.*

Any updates?

GG, have you heard from the respective SS's for each of these guys or did they just drop off the radar completely? At what point to we (backup SS's) step in?

:shrug:

Pirate

Chadwick

Black Lantern(added back by me, not by his unbelievably, sinister and dastardly greed)

Flatliner1313

Any updates?

GG, have you heard from the respective SS's for each of these guys or did they just drop off the radar completely? At what point to we (backup SS's) step in?

SS Emergency Squad Activate!

action276-06.jpg

Pirate

Chadwick

Flatliner1313

Any updates?

I am ready to answer the call again this year if needed! Lets get these guys some presents. :banana:

Still nothing. I don't care if I don't get anything, I just want to know who it is. A common courtesy PM from them would have been nice.

Chadwicks gift is on it's way since December 3rd via Priority Air Mail from Europe. It left my country on December 5th and arrived in Canada (MISSISSAUGA) on December 13th (don't know why it took 8 days via air). It was then presented to Canada Border Services Agency for customs review where it stuck for whole 9 days until December 22nd (This is where I informed GG about the delay). Package arrived in DIEPPE on Dec 28th and the next stop was ST JOHNS on January 2nd.

Package only takes 2 days to leave my country but why the hell is it in Canada since 22 days and still not delivered? (shrug)

Chadwicks gift is on it's way since December 3rd via Priority Air Mail from Europe. It left my country on December 5th and arrived in Canada (MISSISSAUGA) on December 13th (don't know why it took 8 days via air). It was then presented to Canada Border Services Agency for customs review where it stuck for whole 9 days until December 22nd (This is where I informed GG about the delay). Package arrived in DIEPPE on Dec 28th and the next stop was ST JOHNS on January 2nd.

Package only takes 2 days to leave my country but why the hell is it in Canada since 22 days and still not delivered? (shrug)

Wow, that is crazy delivery time. You would think that Dec 3rd was more than enough cushion time.

they transport their mail items via moose and a series of beaver dams