• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

My SS from last year sent Mrs. Hado and I chocolates from Germany this year.

Palamas is one of the good ones that make this an incredible part of the boards.

:whee:

I had a blast this year and can't wait to do it again next year, especially after I get to know some of you guys better. (thumbs u

Now get off the boards, join the real world and start drinking, 21 and older only please; Santa is watching.

Or visit Belgium next year! Drinking is legal as from 16 (beer & wine) and all other drinks as from 18.

PS: I don't drink at all.

Now get off the boards, join the real world and start drinking, 21 and older only please; Santa is watching.

Or visit Belgium next year! Drinking is legal as from 16 (beer & wine) and all other drinks as from 18.

Or Canada where it is 19 everywhere, except Quebec, where it's 18. (thumbs u

Are these offers to put me and my family up if we visit your respective countries?

Tis also 18 in Alberta and Manitoba, we like to alternate.

That's ridiculous! We can't have our soldiers drunk all the time!!

I sent my Secret Santa their present early and they opened it early and took part of it out and sent it to his Secret Santa which arrived after Christmas as an added bonus. The worst part is that what he sent them was nowhere in their wish list or collection focus. :sorry:

:facepalm:

Ultimately it was his loss though. Since he didnt list what he actually liked other than CGC + Superhero stuff, I sent him a full box with a variety of super-hero stuff in it, so he would have several SS packages under his tree. Once he typed me a thank you, I was going to ask him what he actually collected and send him a CGC book of that character. I never got a thank you and then I found out about the re-gift so I will just hold on to that second present. sigh....

First i want to say thanks for the SS Gift this year. I'm new to the Comic Book world and I don't spend all my time online. This is my first time being in a gift exchange. I had no intention to upset anyone. As I told Guardian when he pmed me about this, the only reason I passed the books to Boboset is because I already have that run and added them to his gift instead of just letting them sit and eventually selling them. I thought that it would have been worse to do that. Also the information that was sent to me said he is a marvel guy and the books are marvel so I don't see how it's not in his collecting area. After reading some of the posts it seems unfair when people call me an individual_without_enough_empathy and don't even know me. I hope not everyone on this site is this way. Don't worry I didn't get a thank you either but that's ok. Again I apolagize if I upset anyone. I won't join anymore activities on here. Mike

I sent my Secret Santa their present early and they opened it early and took part of it out and sent it to his Secret Santa which arrived after Christmas as an added bonus. The worst part is that what he sent them was nowhere in their wish list or collection focus. :sorry:

:facepalm:

Ultimately it was his loss though. Since he didnt list what he actually liked other than CGC + Superhero stuff, I sent him a full box with a variety of super-hero stuff in it, so he would have several SS packages under his tree. Once he typed me a thank you, I was going to ask him what he actually collected and send him a CGC book of that character. I never got a thank you and then I found out about the re-gift so I will just hold on to that second present. sigh....

First i want to say thanks for the SS Gift this year. I'm new to the Comic Book world and I don't spend all my time online. This is my first time being in a gift exchange. I had no intention to upset anyone. As I told Guardian when he pmed me about this, the only reason I passed the books to Boboset is because I already have that run and added them to his gift instead of just letting them sit and eventually selling them. I thought that it would have been worse to do that. Also the information that was sent to me said he is a marvel guy and the books are marvel so I don't see how it's not in his collecting area. After reading some of the posts it seems unfair when people call me an individual_without_enough_empathy and don't even know me. I hope not everyone on this site is this way. Don't worry I didn't get a thank you either but that's ok. Again I apolagize if I upset anyone. I won't join anymore activities on here. Mike

:headbang:

I'm new to the Comic Book world and I don't spend all my time online. This is my first time being in a gift exchange.

This is the reason for not sending a simple "thank you" to someone sending you a gift? :facepalm:

Good luck to you. :foryou:

:banana: