• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

Well now on to some DC goodness tonight. :popcorn:

I've been home all day watching the Insidious movies (which weren't bad, but I'm looking for a new genre now lol ).

Green Lantern...? (shrug)

Oh Hell no! lol

Its one of those movies that has fallen from of my subconcious forever.

I'll either watch First Flight or Emerald Knights before that one again.

hm

I will watch Smokey and the Bandit 3 before I ever watch that one again. :sumo:

Supergirl was a great watch tonight.

Cat's hidden vulnerability, the daytime fight scenes involving the crowds (much like the New Yorkers in the Spider-Man movies), the villains-hiding-out-in-a-warehouse joke and I also loved the CW zinger from Cat. I thought at the end Kara gave James an amnesiac kiss. lol I see there's no new episode next week, due to the Criminal Minds promos. :(

I liked the episode in general. Fun episode Flash was great & I hope we get to see about his new suit tonight. Kara was a lot more giggly than usual which wore on me a bit towards the end. The race CGI at the end I thought was pretty bad. Even with that, I still enjoyed it. I'd like to see another at some point.

That was a great episode...you can tell they had fun shooting it. I think I smiled through the entire hour :)
I loved the dialogue. :)

Kara: What happened to Siobhan?

Winn: Oh, well after she went like all Mariah Carey on you, she just split.

Barry: Oh, so we both have Mariah Carey. That’s something.

Cat: All four of you standing there doing nothing. You look like the attractive yet non-threatening, racially diverse cast of a CW show. Who are you?

Cat: Okay, tell Mr. Allen to have a good time zipping around in his red outfit.

Kara: What? You knew he was The Flash?

Cat: Oh, please. Barry shows up. The Flash shows up. His insistence on that silly name. And he was so unfailingly charming and nice that he had to either be a superhero or a Mormon. Keera, I can spot the extraordinary pretending to be a nobody in my midst just like that. Now, my eyebrow waxing with Arabella tomorrow morning is not going to book itself. Feel how good it feels to dial.

Siobhan’s Aunt Sinead: How is my least hated niece?

That was a great episode...you can tell they had fun shooting it. I think I smiled through the entire hour :)
I loved the dialogue. :)

Kara: What happened to Siobhan?

Winn: Oh, well after she went like all Mariah Carey on you, she just split.

Barry: Oh, so we both have Mariah Carey. That’s something.

Cat: All four of you standing there doing nothing. You look like the attractive yet non-threatening, racially diverse cast of a CW show. Who are you?

Cat: Okay, tell Mr. Allen to have a good time zipping around in his red outfit.

Kara: What? You knew he was The Flash?

Cat: Oh, please. Barry shows up. The Flash shows up. His insistence on that silly name. And he was so unfailingly charming and nice that he had to either be a superhero or a Mormon. Keera, I can spot the extraordinary pretending to be a nobody in my midst just like that. Now, my eyebrow waxing with Arabella tomorrow morning is not going to book itself. Feel how good it feels to dial.

Siobhan’s Aunt Sinead: How is my least hated niece?

:signfunny: