• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

I've already said my piece on this "cameo".

I have no interest in it.

Completists (Completionists?) may, but I personally do not.

The end.

Easter egg then? Cindy (Silk) was locked up during that time. So its a cameo of a different cosplayer in the costume of a future Marvel character. doh!

for what its worth Adam does these for free at shows. He asks for a donation to his animal shelter usually. So you pay maybe $20 and the cgc fees.

Yes, I classify it as an Easter Egg.

It is obviously the costume. Some people have to have it.

For some reason, my OCD is okay with not getting it.

Completely agree, it's just a an inside joke. The biggest joke is the people that are buying it as a "cameo" lol

Yes, I classify it as an Easter Egg.

It is obviously the costume. Some people have to have it.

For some reason, my OCD is okay with not getting it.

Completely agree, it's just a an inside joke. The biggest joke is the people that are buying it as a "cameo" lol

Costume Cameo...sounds good to me.

Thanks for clearing it up guys! I guess I'll buy a copy just in case Marvel decides to write some magic time traveling story with she-Thor and Gwen that explains it.

So... you're going to proactively purchase a potential future retconned first cameo appearance of Spider-Gwen.

Now THAT is foresight! :grin:

Thx so much to anyone here who came out. It was an awesome experience and could not have asked for a better turnout. Very appreciative to those who ventured out from lands far far away!!! lol. Also to Adam and Allison who were amazing in every way. Excited for the future.....