• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

I'm assuming everyones staying up waiting for new house of cards. So hopefully this gets better.

Last season was epic. I'm ready

Easily my favorite ongoing show, not sure where they can take it but I guess well see. I don't like political stuff either, so that's saying a lot. Kevin spacey kills it in house of cards

It's pretty ridiculous that i would be blocked because i complained about way way they haven't shipped an item.... once again i realize all of you make a living on this, and im sure it frightens you all,that someone would complain about something they felt was not done correctly, but it is what it is. i don't work in or own a comic book shop, i simply collect because im into the hobby and i've been into it for along time

For the user that asked about a occurrence more then a year ago, now thats just petty mess.... what would it matter really? that the only negative feedback i've received, and it was from some weirdo that got pissed because i left him a negative feedback as well.

like i said all of you do what you want, it won't stop me from posting here nor will it stop me from buying items online.

You Sir, are a Fruit Loop.

How are you NOT smoking weed to calm the eff down?

who doesnt :gossip:

Wow, where did that person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed poster come from?

I don't know if Ebay seller Cesradjr is on the boards, but I got two Spider-Gwen Phantoms already delivered to me today in California and they were packaged great with razor sharp corners. I was really impressed.

I don't know if Ebay seller Cesradjr is on the boards, but I got two Spider-Gwen Phantoms already delivered to me today in California and they were packaged great with razor sharp corners. I was really impressed.

I also order my copies from him, been out of town so hopefully they are at my po box

It's pretty ridiculous that i would be blocked because i complained about way way they haven't shipped an item

That's not why people might block you. More than one person has pointed this out, but you seem to have missed that.

:)

-slym

I also order my copies from him, been out of town so hopefully they are at my po box

That's where I got mine from and for a good price, marked as shipped today (thumbs u good seller with good communication

Also, someone was concerned about their Third Eye variants shipping. Remember these books came out this week. Odds are they were with Third Eye on Tuesday (weather has had an impact). Steve is one of the best in the business, so be patient everyone when it comes to shipping. Books are coming :)

Third Eye is my LCS---I can tell you guys right now---the books are gorgeous.

The staff was packing and shipping books, the store was crazy busy.

Everyone coming in was buying SG #1. The b/w sketch variant was sold out before I left the store.

Edited by Rich_Henn

Yup, he's a great seller! (thumbs u

Also, someone was concerned about their Third Eye variants shipping. Remember these books came out this week. Odds are they were with Third Eye on Tuesday (weather has had an impact). Steve is one of the best in the business, so be patient everyone when it comes to shipping. Books are coming :)

Third Eye is my LCS---I can tell you guys right now---the books are gorgeous.

The staff was packing and shipping books, the store was crazy busy.

Everyone coming in was buying SG #1. The b/w sketch variant was sold out before I left the store.

:cool::cool::cool:

I have no interest in it.

Just an Easter Egg, quick joke, homage kinda thing.

I will not be going after a copy myself.

some corners of the internet are doing their best to get the hype train rolling on it

I don't see it going more more than the usual Deadpool mini, however Matteo Lolli is doing the Wizardworld Philly show, so I'll be taking a Spider-Gwen blank cover with me for sure