• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

It's pretty ridiculous that i would be blocked because i complained about way way they haven't shipped an item.... once again i realize all of you make a living on this, and im sure it frightens you all,that someone would complain about something they felt was not done correctly, but it is what it is. i don't work in or own a comic book shop, i simply collect because im into the hobby and i've been into it for along time

For the user that asked about a occurrence more then a year ago, now thats just petty mess.... what would it matter really? that the only negative feedback i've received, and it was from some weirdo that got pissed because i left him a negative feedback as well.

like i said all of you do what you want, it won't stop me from posting here nor will it stop me from buying items online.

You Sir, are a Fruit Loop.

How are you NOT smoking weed to calm the eff down?

This is coming form the same Larry that made racial remarks and derogatory comments on a blog that someone posted a few days ago?? please maybe you should go smoke a fatty right now, and get your mind right.

Like i said, if all of you don't want to deal with me thats fine and dandy... you don't have to simple as that.

Oooo, cmon now.

Everybody effs up once or twice in their life.

I'm trying to be a better person.

You give it a whirl....

im not trying to be a better person though (tsk) .... im at least smart enough not to make those types of comments all over the internet. and quite frankly i don't rat's what people on the net think about me...

Go head and lock it, all of you started the BS because i complained and it offend you comic book vendors.

I thought Spider-Gwen was a mediocre comic.

The character design is incredible & the art energetic & fresh.

I abhor the Ultimate universe & it's dilution of the 616. I have little patience for Gwen's new unexplored blank canvas universe.

But..

In this weeks ASM #15 the main participants of Spider-verse get a bracelet thingie that lets them jump realities...

Spider-Gwen is on the cover of the upcoming all girls Avengers.

Big future for this character.

don't get blinded just because you're in on the ground floor.

Go ALL in...

It's pretty ridiculous that i would be blocked because i complained about way way they haven't shipped an item.... once again i realize all of you make a living on this, and im sure it frightens you all,that someone would complain about something they felt was not done correctly, but it is what it is. i don't work in or own a comic book shop, i simply collect because im into the hobby and i've been into it for along time

For the user that asked about a occurrence more then a year ago, now thats just petty mess.... what would it matter really? that the only negative feedback i've received, and it was from some weirdo that got pissed because i left him a negative feedback as well.

like i said all of you do what you want, it won't stop me from posting here nor will it stop me from buying items online.

You Sir, are a Fruit Loop.

How are you NOT smoking weed to calm the eff down?

This is coming form the same Larry that made racial remarks and derogatory comments on a blog that someone posted a few days ago?? please maybe you should go smoke a fatty right now, and get your mind right.

Like i said, if all of you don't want to deal with me thats fine and dandy... you don't have to simple as that.

Oooo, cmon now.

Everybody effs up once or twice in their life.

I'm trying to be a better person.

You give it a whirl....

im not trying to be a better person though (tsk) .... im at least smart enough not to make those types of comments all over the internet. and quite frankly i don't rat's what people on the net think about me...

Go head and lock it, all of you started the BS because i complained and it offend you comic book vendors.

tumblr_neob6wHw9l1tnkp4fo2_250.gif